BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Time Warner has been good to us. At the end of every contract they work with us on trying to find the best possible service for the next year at an inexpensive price! Plus, their internet never kicks out during a storm.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pearblossom, CA
Overpriced for what you get. When you have a problem they tell you it will take a week to fix. Ha to have them out numerous times before they finally replaced the line from the street to the house that was 20 years old.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
The service we have in our house is supposed to be really great. But, I have problems with it all the time. My boyfriend doesn't, unless he's Skyping with his parents. So I'm fairly neutral about our service.
Halika  L.
Halika L.
I'm new to time Warner cable became its the only service provided in my area so I had no choice.. The customer service is so horrible the agent took down the wrong information it took them 2 weeks to connect my service.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
We have had constant issues with our bandwidth since we moved and TWC is our only choice for relatively "affordable" (read not the most expensive choice). We have had a couple guys out here to fix the issue and it continues, but since the last time they were out it isn't as bad. Not happy about the Comcast buyout- but I'm hoping being in Ohio we get better service from the people that will head our state.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I hate Time Warner Cable so much. They have horrible customer service. They also jack up price without your knowledge. One day they may offer you one deal, another a different deal, and then when you finally get the bill with your desired package deal, the price will be completely different!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI
We have had TWC for many years because it was basically the only game in town. But we have had so many problems in recent years we are currently considering using another service. I would not recommend TWC at this time.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Time Warner Cable has the WORSE customer service of any other cable services I have experienced. The company will raise prices with out consulting you. Service goes out frequently. Not a fan. I prefer Direct TV
Mari S.
Mari S.
Evansville, IN
Their rates are fair for a college town, but the connection absolutely sucks. We have the second highest package and I couldn't even stream netflix when I was the only one home. We finally got fed up with it not working and contacted support. They sent someone out the next day and found that there was a problem on the pole and now our internet works great. They had great customer service with our issue.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?