BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Wendy M.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is a good company. They attend to issues in a timely matter. They try very hard to keep the customer happy. They have been a very easy company to work with.
Karen A.
Techie Expert
I like their service but I wish they would have channels in Spanish. I guess it is because I live in an area that's mostly Anglo. Their internet service so far has been good.
Carli P.
Hilliard, OH
They're not the greatest with customer service, and the internet sometimes seems to get slow even though I live alone (and therefore don't share bandwith with anyone).
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Techie Expert
Pretty much stinks but we don't have a lot of options in our area. Constantly calling customer service for disruptions in service and outages.
Rafael P.
Penitas, TX
Time Warner Cable is pretty much the only company for cable here, but it's good! I get all the channels I want and some. It's very nice and simple without and extra boxes and what not
kara P.
Syracuse, NY
They have disappointed me many times. The internet keeps going out and the company talks about how they cant do anything or try to up charge me for more internet usage.
Erika M.
They are the only provider in the area. Internet is slow and sometimes doesn't even work. They jack their prices sky high for the worst quality service. Customer service is awful. I would not go through them if I had a choice.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy streaming all of my shows and videos on my smart tvs. My internet service has been great and I have enjoyed it with Time Warner Cable.
Maria M.
Warren, OH
Terrible, the service keeps getting worse as their prices keep getting higher. If I had another provider in my area that offered internet I would switch in a heartbeat
Katie P.
San Diego, CA
TWC is ok. The internet cuts out on me, but in San Diego they definitely have the best deal for internet service. I don't know I would go to them if I was somewhere else.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?