BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
It's not the greatest internet it looses connection almost most of the time, I have high speed internet, but it is still slow. And slow loading time. I would switch but I don't have the money to switch right now.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Because of where I live I have to have this provider. I'm not too thrilled with the must have factor, but I'll take it. I grew up with Comcast and AT&T and I love those providers. Customer service wise, TWC sucks.
Beth J.
Beth J.
I have had countless issues with customer service over the phone. If I go into the customer service location I can usually get my issues resolved more easily. Have to call every year when they double my rates and get them to go back to what I was paying previously. Why would they double my rates?
ANNMARGARET P.
ANNMARGARET P.
This company is very expensive, and the packages they offer is not worth the price you pay every month. You are probably better off with DirectTV, but we do not have that service available in my neck of the woods.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
Mae Lynn M.
Mae Lynn M.
Erie, PA
The customer service leave little to desire. As long as yo uh pay your bill on time each month they usually go above and beyond to fix technical issues. The cable box usually only updates at night, which is night. However just because it's a land line doesn't mean it doesn't have disruptions.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Techie Expert
It has such a slow connection. Constantly dropping the devices. When streaming videos from Netflix or Hulu it takes quite a bit to load and it is even worse if my roommate is home and using his devices. Wish there were more options available in my building /area but sadly the New York area I am in is very limited.
j n.
j n.
I like how they have a 24 hr call service. I had problems with my internet at midnight once and called them. They helped me fix my problem and I'm so tankful. Internet can be lag gin sometimes but over I'm pleased.
Viginia H.
Viginia H.
There was a month where my internet was down half the time. It's so hard to get a hold of customer sevice. When I'm next on queqe, they tell me its probably my router and that I need to talk to them instead...
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Fountain, CO
The worst internet service provider. They raised our bill twice without any warning and when we called to ask why they never had an answer. They took away 70 of our channels with the switch to digital and sent a technician out three times saying they were trying to fix it but of course never did.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?