BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren b.
Lauren b.
Greenville, TX
Look I've always been satisfied with time warner. Anytime I've had an issue they get it resolved quickly. They always look for my cheapest option when I call. I love it.
Candie F.
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Time Warner is a better company that I've used so far. They are much better than satellite and I don't have to worry about them changing the prices of the services I get.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Always a phone call away, wait times are within a one hour window of when they will show up, can do most of their troubleshooting over the phone.
Christina W.
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
La Habra, CA
Fast internet but the service always goes down. Customer service is terrible. Trying to get someone to come out to fix something is even worse.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
I love Time Warner always new perks. they have 100+ free movies as well as other movies to rent from. Such a large variety. Ive experienced Direct TV and it is good but I don't see anything beating Time Warner's prices and add ons.
roxana p.
roxana p.
Lewisville, TX
I got told that HBO was included if I selected a certain package so i said yes. then I received the bill to find out that I got charged for HBO and the sales rep included a phone line.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Highland, CA
My internet alway seems to loose connection. I try to troubleshoot and nothing. Since they first installed the cable it has not worked properly
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
North Carolina
I love TWC but we always see an increase in price so we always have to cancel. They have great internet! Sometimes their cable cuts in and out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?