BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Niesha D.
Really not the best service. We've upgraded a couple times and still experience slow connectivity and outages.
marifer h.
Mcallen, TX
Great service, really fast internet & awesome on demand movies with cable. ūüėč
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Saranda P.
We have had the TV services for years and it is great. I wish we had a package with recording shows, but the Look Back on Demand works even better in its place. The internet is not the best, we have had problems with it being spotty, but it is much, much better compared to what we had before.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Customer service is absolutely terrible. We only use time warner because there isn't a better option in our area right now. If you have another option for high speed internet at a decent price, don't get time warner.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
They actually suck! they now have started with a way of being able to shut your box off if you haven't changed the channel in a couple hours which is aggravating.... and they charge an arm and a leg for service and it freezes all the time
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC
0 stars for TWC but they are making me give at least 1 in order to review. Truly I only have this service because it is the only one available. Their customer service is absolute crap and unless you cry and threaten them they do not give a crap. Keep very careful records every time you call them making a note of who you spoke with, time/date, and what they said. If they push back make them go to the recordings - they record everything and will have no choice but to bend, it just takes forever. The actual service is way overpriced and doesn't work very well. I like the OnDemand feature but it doesn't work half the time. They continue to take away helpful features (can no longer rewind from the end of a recorded program, you have to start over from the beginning) and don't add any value. Total crap.
Tahia A.
I love the variety of channels it show. It also has high quality. Overall, I love this cable. I've used it for 10 years
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I am very disappointed with them. We've been customers for almost 10 years and recently my bill went up. I found out they are offering for a new customers pretty much half of the price I am paying for the same service. I honestly feel like they don't value its customers. We are currently looking for another provider.
Rebekah E.
Erie, PA
Always trying to raise the prices. Customer service is horrible and the internet is spotty.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?