BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Alexandria O.
Not a fan but its our only option. we pay for a certain amount of internet but our speed is so slow. we're paying for more than we get. not cool
Alea N.
I wish I could rate it 0. I've had TWC for a few months now and it absolutely sucks. The words on the TV never line up with the person's mouth..
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
The customer service department is easy to reach and they are extremely helpful, this is what I love most about the company. The least favorite part is the price for product
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
I just moved to my new apartment in August and stared using time warner and I have to say I like it but don't love it. It's a good service very good wifi but too expensive.
Cassy H.
Not a giant fan of TWC. Currently looking into DirectTV for their cable services. Internet seems to be fine but there are always hidden fees with all of the cable bills.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert
I really love this company. I have never had problems. their customer service always gets back to me. price is good for a monthly fee. I love it
Arianna J.
DALZELL, SC
I like them. Pretty satisfied. During really bad thunderstorms we do loose the cable signal. Which is to be expected as it is not Satellite tv.
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Veda D.
Not a fan of TWC. Internet connection is fairly consistent but streaming & gaming speeds can lag at times. They are terrible about price gouging their existing customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?