BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sutton T.
Sutton T.
I like TWC, but sometime they have some problems w/ their service. If you've seen their recent comercials then you'd know that they are actually trying to fix their service issues right know.
Jane C.
Jane C.
Nassau, NY
I honestly don't know what to say about Time Warner Cable, we are with them because they are the only provider where we live. The prices keep going up & the service quality keeps going down.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Since moving here we have had to switch from Comast to TWC. TWC is so far better than Comcast however sometimes when we are watching TV the signal goes out. The Internet has been great though.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Time Warner has the worst customer service ever. I once had my cable cut because I was moving next month and the new renter called in early. Took 2 days to fix it then my billing was all wrong. Don't know how many times I've called in about billing errors - At least 20.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
If we had another option - we'd take it. And it's not because of their lack of trying when we complain. It just stinks. Internet always cutting out, poor signal strength... Maybe it's our area.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I enjoy the new set up on On Demand but most of the times I can never play the movies or TV shows I would like to watch which is frustrating especially since my parents pay for this service.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
New York , Ny
Time warner is the only option I have to use in my apartment. It is over-priced and misleading and has bad customer service. The way the television menu is set up is completely unintuitive.
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is okay when it functions but usually it gets congested during the evenings and you can barely watch a video. THe customer service also is not very helpful when you give them a call and even though the internet is cheaper it does not run well overall.
eve w.
eve w.
Twc is what or building is wired work. Speed is decent if you pay for extra. Basic is too slow to watch movies. In Manhattan it takes then 2 days to come fix service which is unacceptable!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
Terrible, unprofessional service! When I moved into my apt it took them two weeks to figure out my cable and internet issues and then when I complained they disconnected my service! I wish I had another option because they are overpriced, rude, and not worth it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?