BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Bowling Green, OH
Honestly it's the only Internet/Cable service provider in the area. They've kinda dominated it. Customer service is usually good but the internet can be so/so. Cable is so expensive we stream only now.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
They are horrible my area and go out all the time. It was our only option as we were renting and did not want to commit to a dish. Customer service is terrible, and they overcharged us numerous time.
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Carson, CA
I haven't had any problems with this cable company. Whenever I needed them, they were there to answer my questions or successfully troubleshoot my problem,
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
They're decent. Cable doesn't go out too often. Kind of pricey compared to some but their packages are a nice deal. Had a bit of difficulty with their customer service but they were very nice about it
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I like them but at the same time I wish it didn't cost so much to have car and Internet I'm currently paying for a landline that doesn't even work and they will charge me to fix when it never worked
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Time Warner sucks! They have terrible internet service and they always make their billing so confusing that you won't find out if they try to charge you extra for something you didn't request for.
Alexia A.
Alexia A.
Laredo, TX
Great service, the internet , cable and phone are very fast and never give me issues. TWC are very flexible with payments and make it really easy for you.
Karole J.
Karole J.
Durham, NC
Terrible customer service. Limited choices in programming. Technical support is non-existent. I only have it because there are no other options in my area.
Chandra J.
Chandra J.
Fayetteville, NC
Great customer service and assistance with setting up. It was easy to exchange my cable box when it was no longer working. Definitely recommend using TWC.
Sable D.
Sable D.
Ive usually gotten decent customer service, its the speed of the internet provided that usually drives me nuts. It can be terribly slow, peak times aside.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?