BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sara W.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Awful. Having recently switched from FIOS to TWC (not by choice), I am completely disappointed by the product suite offered by TWC. The TV/DVR options are archaic, difficult to navigate, and SLOW in response. The internet speed is so slow that I often have to switch to my cell data if multiple devices are attempting to use wireless.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
If I had choices I would choose just about anybody over TW. The speed is good but the customer service is awful! And they keep raising the price. Sometimes it's a little fee or tax other times they just raise the cost of the service.
Karla B.
Karla B.
My internet connection is not what i would like it to be. The price is high for the slow internet connection. I do love NY1 and for the most part cable is good, but TW needs to do much better with their internet connections and speeds.
Marshay M.
Marshay M.
Massillon, OH
Have had 3 new cable boxes within 2 weeks. just recently found out that i have been overpaying for the slowest internet thanks to a very friendly staff. cable will randomly pause in the middle of shows. very frustrated with time warner
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Danville, KY
I have always had problems with Time Warner. Occasionally service is spotty and our internet connection is ridiculously slow in comparison to other places. The individuals that have come out on service calls are hit or miss for politeness as well. If I could switch providers I would definitely try but offerings for my area are slim.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
I am at my boyfriend's house 99% of my time and the internet here is terrible. He is a PC gamer and usually when he is playing, I am on my smartphone. If we are on at the same time, his games will lag and my apps will not load properly. If he were to increase his plan with the company for more internet, his bill nearly doubles.
Jelisa R.
Jelisa R.
Time Warner Cable is the least of my favorites. Their prices are outrageous and the customer service is horrible. I have had many outages, huge spikes in prices, and just outright horrible service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They are the only provider in my area and I would gladly switch if something else became available.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I have not been satisfied with my experience with Time Warner Cable. My internet is often slow or had bad connection and my Netflix buffers all the time. We've had TWC for over ten years and if we get the chance to switch I believe we will.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
I've used TWC ever since they bought out Insight. I do like them better than insight. The website is a lot better and easier to use. My guide messes up a lot of and I have to reset the cable box often. My internet rarely has issue.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
When the service is actually working, it's great! However, it's a nightmare to deal with customer service when there is an issue. You're better off just sitting in the dark and winging it than calling for any kind of support.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?