BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Time Warner cable is my current internet provider. I don't like their customer service at all, it's very unprofessional. I pay for this service just because it has been by far the cheapest in price than any other company.
Kiana R.
Kiana R.
They are okay. Internet is good, sometimes they have problems with their older modems. So just make sure you check that yours is the updated ones cause they will switch it out. they're plans can be confusing sometimes tho.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Their service and everything is alright. No issues, I just think their customer service is poor. To get a good price you have to pay for stuff you don't use.. I think if you don't want a phone it should lower your bill.
Valerie Q.
Valerie Q.
This is basically one of the worst companies out there - it is a running joke in NYC about how terrible they are. Speeds are slow and they say there is nothing they can do about it. But there are no other options here!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I have Time Warner Cable for our internet in my home. I'm satisfied with the give speed as we half multiple devices connected. As for price, it is very expensive, and even more expensive for cable. This is why we do not use them for our cable.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I use Time Warner because it is literally my only option in NYC. I hope to switch to a new provider as soon as one becomes available. I am not a fan of them at all. I am only giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because the two men they sent to set up the cable and internet were very polite and arrived on time.
Allison B.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY
I like it! We are from long island and now live in the city. TWC kicks optimums butt.
Better on demand, cheaper and the do not bar you from accessing HBO Go like cablevision/optimum does.
Sometimes the internet speeds are not what we pay for and we have to call. However the cable part of the package is amazing.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable has very reliable internet. I would recommend their internet to anyone. Their cable, on the other hand, does not stand up to par. It constantly loses signal and constantly goes blank and then returns.
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Emporia, KS
They have the services I need (high speed internet) in the area I live, so there's that. I use them because I have to - there isn't another option. If there were, I would take it in a minute. I can't stand the company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?