BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
The internet rarely works and is slow. It could take me anywhere from 5-30 minutes to convince my computer to connect to the Internet and nobody can figure out how to fix it.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
It would be a decent company if the customer service wasn't terrible. I can't ever fix my problems with them, thinking about switching companies.
Chelsea m.
Chelsea m.
Pearcy, AR
We have had time warner for several months now. We love that there is no contract so you can downgrade or upgrade products anytime! They have great customer service as well!
Milja Z.
Milja Z.
Overpriced with mediocre customer service. You have to add on extra services to make your package cheaper which makes no sense at all. Digital boxes cost extra, the Internet works when it wants to, and the list of problems goes on and on.
Mike H.
Mike H.
For my home network I haven't had too many issues, but I find it expensive for what it is. At work we've had a lot of issues with them reducing our speed to a fraction of what we pay for
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
My family used this brand before for wifi and cable but was very slow Internet connection and high price
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
The service goes out all the time, and its hard to keep a strong connection but overall the cable is pretty good and the price isn't so bad. Service however lacks sometimes.
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Great selection of channels and good bundling opportunities.
The price isn't a deal breaker but isn't the best.

The service is very good though.
toni p.
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
Time warner is good service, good price, only problem I have is the on demand, I do prefer comcast.. but other than that i plan to stick with it
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?