BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dani N.
Dani N.
Los Angeles, CA
Slow speeds, but it is the only choice that i have at my house. there are no other providers available. I am not happy with their customer service, but only use them for internet service, so i am able to usually fix things myself and am able to often avoid much service with them besides paying my bill via online banking
Bree L.
Bree L.
Time Warner Cable offers Internet with download speeds up to 300 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20Mbps. This makes them one of the fastest Internet providers we reviewed, and they're definitely worth considering if speed is your top priority in an Internet provider. However, these speeds are not available in all areas.
Bo W.
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
I like the wide variety of channels I receive. I like the price bundle of the phone, cable, and internet. I don;t like the fact that service keeps getting interrupted due to their network "updates". Also they said I can have multiple devices connected but they didn't tell me it would kick some of the devices off.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Indian Trail, NC
I hate them. My bill is always changing, my TV and Internet barley every work for more than 48 hours without having issues. You call them and all they do is give you a credit on your bill. They never seem to really want to fix the issue at hand ! If I could switch to another provider I would but I'm stuck with them!
S M.
S M.
I have never really felt completely satisfied with TWC customer service. It took a year to finally figure out that my wireless signal was weak and frequently dropping because I didn't have the proper modem; I was only informed of this after having an appointment set-up with an outside contractor. The modem I was given by TWC did not work effectively. Now that I have purchased a new modem, the issues with my wireless connection have been resolved, but it would have been nice to have been given that solution the countless times I had spoken with TWC representatives over the phone.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
Time Warner is always trustworthy. During storms Time Warner never goes out so I can always count on staying updated with any weather, news, or emergency reports. Time Warner has a variety of channels and my family can usually always find something to watch. My little sister is satisfied at well as my Grandma.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely terrible. Terrible customer service, terrible service, terrible prices. If I had any other options I would not use TWC. I'm paying over $50 a month for just internet and the service is slower than the wifi you get at McDonalds. Sad.
Tim P.
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I think Time Warner Cable is a good company, and they have relatively cheap prices compared to others companies when it comes to internet service. I am currently paying $46 roughly a month for a 100mbps connection download and 1mbps upload, which is I think is cheaper than other companies. I am happy with my TWC service, and I was able to use my modem/router in my house instead of having to pay an additional monthly lease fee.
Jiaying W.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Customer services are always on point. Just wish the internet can be faster, but then again, I'm on wifi, and not connected to the hard line. It does have good deals on bundles and stuff, but that's only for a year, and now I'm paying at least 10 dollars more for only internet that I had a deal for a year. Don't want to upgrade because that means I will be paying even more, and why do I need cable when I already have Hulu.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Their routers are horrible. They disconnect throughout the day, it drops the signal and customer service nor the technicians can ever fix it. I never receive what I pay for. But I'm stuck with them because I don't have any other choices here.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?