BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lindsy R.
Lindsy R.
Pretty good. We did have some problems at the beginning trying to get the internet to work and the cable does go out very was easily but overall pretty good. Although the internet is still pretty slow.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
Techie Expert
I don't have much of anything nice to say about this company. They have done me wrong so many times in the past 3 years of being with them. Unfortunately, it is my only option due to the fact that I rent.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Raleigh, NC
I have been a TWC subscriber for years and the price keeps going up while the service keeps going down! Google Fiber is on its way and then there will be some competition instead of the current monopoly!
Jewel P.
Jewel P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have had time Warner for a number of years.The service is OK but the cost for internet is expensive.i stay with time Warner because there customer service and easy set up when you get a new box.
Marlen H.
Marlen H.
Dallas, TX
I've been happy with their services , for the most part. We have always been able to get our services at a reasonable price. We do call to complain whenever our bill gets a little too high though.
jennifer f.
jennifer f.
Techie Expert
I've had it before in the city. Yet we just moved "out side the city" & my service sucks... What I pay a month is so not worth it... but it has to do for now.
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Not really a fan on twc. They are always raising prices and customer service isn't the best. Only available provider in community that I stay in at this time
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I wish we had another choice on this island. We would go with another company. The prices are outrageous and we pay for a higher speed internet and its SLOW
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
I can't express enough how much I hate Time Warner. I have had nothing but trouble with them since they took over for Insight. I'm close to just canceling my cable because the cost is just outrageous.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
For the most part it works well, it's a little pricey but internet usually always works perfectly. We've had a few times where it was down in the past year.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?