BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ivy G.
i don't really have this cable but i have heard good and bad thibgs about it so its like any other cable company i guess
Kimberly C.
Their customer service is horrible and my internet goes out regularly. They always blame it on my equipment and say they will switch it out in a few days...
Paige E.
Greensboro, NC
We switched from another company to Time Warner because we're told we could lower our bill for the same services. This turned out to not be true. We lowered our bill but can only use DVR on one TV and can only watch recorded shows on 2 TV's. We have also been having internet issues since we changed. I would not recommend them.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
Techie Expert
No problems with cable with this provider. A lot of channels and programs to choose from.
Jamie P.
Oshkosh, WI
I think the Internet is a little overpriced but the service is generally very good and the technicians are always very helpful!
Kaitlin F.
Mission, KS
Absolutely horrible. i pay 40 bucks a month and my internet works probably 40% of the time. really unimpressed with them.
melissa  s.
endicott, ny
They will work with you on a price that works for you and try there best to help you anyway they can.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I don't like the service. I wish they had comcast or verizon in my area. it is always something with the on demand not working
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Was not happy with there internet or cable when i had it in idaho. its sucked. i the internet was slow as hell. and the cable sucked!
Ashley V.
Sylmar, CA
Unfortunately this is one of the only internet services available in my area. I've been with them a few years now and haven't been too happy with the service. There's been various times when the internet has gone down for hours at a time - when I called they didn't offer any explanations and scheduled to send someone to do maintenance. The maintenance employee never made it here.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?