BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Hate it. Thank god they're recently bought out and another company is taking over but I'm tired of my cable bill going UP every few months. And the outtages? They're not very frequent maybe 1-2 times a year but when it happens its out ALL DAY! And they NEVER issue credits!! You have to fight with them for it every single time
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
I just signed up with Time Warner Cable in my new apartment since I moved for college. So far, I haven't had any big issues with connection with my internet so I am very satisfied! Since I am a college student, I am splitting the monthly cost with my roommate. But the overall cost is very affordable for what we are receiving!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Watertown, NY
I do not like twc I think the company makes you pay way to much for crappy service, but when it's the only internet service provider you can get you really don't have a choice but to pay for it. I only have negative things to say about the company it's horrible , if anyone has an option other than twc choose the other option
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
San antonio, Tx
If I could give less I would. For one, out TV service was constantly out for one reason or another. I'm talking for about a week. They wouldn't give any refunds even though we were without service for a decent chunk of time. Customer service is horrible. The only reason we stayed is because there is nothing else in the area.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I have always used Time Warner Cable, I've had some issues getting our cable set up in the bedrooms around the house since they went digital. The customer service at time Warner has been absolutely wonderful! They have made sure we were helped every time we have had to call in! Over all I am very satisfied with the service.
Ehsan K.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
This review is gonna be a bit generous. yes the cons of cable are glaringly evident. however for longtime customers like myself and my family the price isn't too bad. if and only if you are happy with the original features you wanted. upgrading to anything is gonna open a door to the seventh circle of hell so be forewarned.
B T.
B T.
Have never enjoyed our service with time warner cable. We used to be frequently overcharged on our auto pays and have had very spotty Internet service since moving to our new location. Customer service is mostly very poor and they go out of their way to be right themselves rather than serve customers. Wouldn't gonback again
Angelia M.
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
There wireless service is less than desirable. It's intermittent, especially during storms or unsettling weather. The customer service is unreliable because for some reason they don't keep records of the last conversation you had with them. It's annoying & they will disconnect you even when you make arrangements with them.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Great cable provider. Works well and have had little to no problems. At one point we briefly switched to AT&T and then I was convinced that this was the better cable provider. It could be more inexpensive, as if is quite expensive, especially compared to the commercials, but will confined to use for the foreseeable future.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
In general I hate Time Warner but this experience was very pleasant. Nice employee. Comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi (one should hope an internet company would offer wi-fi!) Short wait times. No hassle. Time Warner in general is a giant corporate monster with terrible customer service but I'm reassured by this location.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?