BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this company I'm with this company right now I got services with them about 2 years ago and I've been with them ever since they have the best customer service ever and they are very affordable the always working with you to meet your demands the always trying to give you a good deal and yes I would most definitely recommend
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Miranda B.
Murray, KY
When choosing an internet provider, Time Warner Cable was a great option and ended up being my final decision. They were incredible helpful when I was choosing a plan. They are affordable for great, fast speed internet. I've had one issue with a router and the quickly came and fixed the probably by replacing it free of charge!
Amanda S.
Time warner cable is touch and go. It is very frustrating dealing with their customer service. Recently we spent 5 days calling customer service with no resolution. When we called to schedule a repairman we could not get a straight answer and then an appointment was scheduled for a time which caused my spouse to have to leave work early and inconvenienced our family.
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
There wireless service is less than desirable. It's intermittent, especially during storms or unsettling weather. The customer service is unreliable because for some reason they don't keep records of the last conversation you had with them. It's annoying & they will disconnect you even when you make arrangements with them.
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
Really bad in general, but recently the customer service has been really good. My university uses Time Warner for Internet for on campus living, and every time we have finals it seems the internet goes out which is ridiculous. Time warner should know they provide Internet to a university and should prepare for heavy usage.
Nina L.
I currently use Time Warner Cable for my internet and home phone needs. While I enjoy the somewhat quick internet they provide, I don't enjoy the $90/month price tag. Basically, it gets the job done just like any other provider. Their customer service is lacking. Whenever I try to chat or call, all they do is try to upsell me.
Tyler S.
Findlay, OH
As far as cable TV goes, I'm very satisfied with my service. As for the Internet side of things, not so much. Every so often my speeds slow down pretty extravagantly and I have to call them to fix it. I also have times where it drops completely. I wish I could say it was only at home that I experience these issues, but I also manage a retail store with time warner business class. The service isn't any better, and customer service is mediocre at best.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Great cable provider. Works well and have had little to no problems. At one point we briefly switched to AT&T and then I was convinced that this was the better cable provider. It could be more inexpensive, as if is quite expensive, especially compared to the commercials, but will confined to use for the foreseeable future.
Teracia L.
Killeen, TX
if there were any other decent internet provider in the area i would switch in a heart beat. time warner doesnt care about the customers only about getting all the money they can customer service is deplorable and there is not customer loyalty programs. was with the company for 10 years before i switched my television to a different provider they wanted to offer a better price to new customers than the people who have been with the for so very long.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?