BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is a good company. I have had trouble with them in the past when trying to get my services started up. The customer service centers are very helpful and the people are very nice. Sometimes I find my internet moving very slowly and being a college student, I do need fast and reliable internet.
Asante c.
Asante c.
Because they are the main cable company in the area they maximize on this. I honestly feel robbed every month for the inconsistent service i receive. If it's not the cable box its the Internet lagging. The prices are outrageous and they bill you a month ahead and then threaten to disconnect your service!
M H.
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Absolutely terrible from the customer service to the service itself. We are always complaining about our internet. We do not live in a remote location and there really is no reason why we experience such terrible service. We have tried to upgrade the boxes but, that also did not work. Time warner sucks!!
LIZETH V.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Internet is fast with Time Warner cable. Get a lot of channels to choose from. Love the DVR feature. Although it doesn't really seem to hold that much. So I find I am constantly having to watch it I recorded and delete it so that I can still record other programs. Overall I do recommend Time Warner cable
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
I've been a TWC customer for awhile. I used to complain about their poor customer service and lack of response. Recently, I have been so impressed! They have made many changes and I feel like they have the best customer service of any TV service provider I have ever used. Very happy with our experience.
Tierney W.
Tierney W.
Pasadena, CA
Time Warner is a good company to be with. They care about the customers. One time our cable was out at like 4am but they felt bad about that and sent us a free movie voucher. I thought that was a great way to show you care for you clients. I think the internet is as fast as it can be too which is great!
courtney b.
courtney b.
Diamond Point, NY
Sub par company that makes you pay way too much for too little. Terrible customer service never fixing anything for crazy tacked on fees. It's like a big scam that eats up money but gives you unreliable service and no way to correct it. I wouldn't wish them on even an enemy. It's best to look elsewhere.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Kerrville, TX
Good cable over all . We personally have been having some technical issues Lately but that's just due to a service out in our area . All the workers Are really nice and they definitely made up for our cable been going out ! They credited our bill for their mistakes so that's awesome ! Would recommend !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?