BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Timewarner is okay. Honestly, it has improved over the years. I haven't had to watch my bill for charges that I shouldnt have but I do miss Uverse. I wish it was available where I live.
natalie d.
natalie d.
Great service, fast internet that is reliable and is reliable. i also use them as a cellular provider and they're very great in that aspect as well.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Love it I've had it for over a year and I love the reliability I get the only thing to me is that's it's kinda pricey but it's great I can connect all my devices at once with no lag.
Megan And Will G.
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio , TX
For the most part, I am satisfied with their services. My internet is great and if you aren't happy they usually do what they can to make you happy.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert
Not very good. The internet pricing is high and it's not very good. We also had cable with them but the service was so bad we cancelled and are with Direct TV now which is amazing.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
The cable service and TV stations is good, i have all the channels that i regularly watch but sometimes their internet service is a little bit slow.
Beau B.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
TWC is horrible. They are over priced and provide channels that are plagued with TV commercials. I have downgraded our service to Basic as we stream TV shows and movies from Netflix
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
I don't know of because how many people use the internet or if it's cause where i live but our server box seems to crash a lot and we usually have to call for assistance or restart it.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?