BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Good cable and internet haven't had any problems so far and don't go out in a storm
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
They suck. the internet crashes a lot and the TV barely gets any of the channels. I live in campus housing therefore have no choice in internet or cable or i would never use them again
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only been with Time Warner for a year now and I have to say that on the man is my absolute favorite feature
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
We have cable, internet, & a landline through TWC. They came out the day after we called to install everything. We have a dog that keeps chewing up our remote, and it's replaced at no charge if we pick it up. Our wifi has gone out twice, but they have always been prompt in fixing it over the phone. We've never had an issue with their customer service ourselves, but we have heard horror stories.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Poca A.
Delmar, NY
I really dislike Time Warner Cable. I've had several bad experiences with them but they are the only cable network available in my area. They also just raise my bill by $30 and I only have the basic package. If I had a choice I would definitely go somewhere else
Leslie M.
They have okay customer service. The installation of our internet and cable was quick and easy.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?