BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marshay M.
Marshay M.
Massillon, OH
Have had 3 new cable boxes within 2 weeks. just recently found out that i have been overpaying for the slowest internet thanks to a very friendly staff. cable will randomly pause in the middle of shows. very frustrated with time warner
Sara W.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
Awful. Having recently switched from FIOS to TWC (not by choice), I am completely disappointed by the product suite offered by TWC. The TV/DVR options are archaic, difficult to navigate, and SLOW in response. The internet speed is so slow that I often have to switch to my cell data if multiple devices are attempting to use wireless.
Karla B.
Karla B.
My internet connection is not what i would like it to be. The price is high for the slow internet connection. I do love NY1 and for the most part cable is good, but TW needs to do much better with their internet connections and speeds.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Readfield, ME
Time Warner Cable Customer Service is hit or miss. We've found if you go into the physical locations you get better service and answers. Since we've bought our own router and modem, we've been able to get better speeds on uploading and download speed for a better price thanks to the discount for not paying the monthly equipment fee.
Jelisa R.
Jelisa R.
Time Warner Cable is the least of my favorites. Their prices are outrageous and the customer service is horrible. I have had many outages, huge spikes in prices, and just outright horrible service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They are the only provider in my area and I would gladly switch if something else became available.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
Time Warner Cable is a good company but every year the prices go up or they'll take channels off basic cable and put it on digital trying to make you rent another digital box. Way to go Time Warner. No wonder your loosing customers
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
They're okay. If you have to use them like I do they're okay but I know there are better providers. Sometimes they send out free movie vouchers when they cut off or interrupt TV services, that is something that I like about them.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
I've used TWC ever since they bought out Insight. I do like them better than insight. The website is a lot better and easier to use. My guide messes up a lot of and I have to reset the cable box often. My internet rarely has issue.
M B.
M B.
Time Warner is the worst. If there was any other suitable option, I would switch in a heartbeat. We pay a fortune for terrible service. Our internet is spotty at best. It is often completely out. We average between 4-6Mbps. Far below what we pay for. Their customer service is appalling. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
When the service is actually working, it's great! However, it's a nightmare to deal with customer service when there is an issue. You're better off just sitting in the dark and winging it than calling for any kind of support.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?