BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable has recently made some major strides to become a company with a better reputation. I do tend to run into random issues with cable/internet such as them randomly ceasing to work until I reboot. Customer service is great through.
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
It has a lot of channel offers but not happy with service I get. Was having a lot of problems for many weeks got run around when I called, problem finally fixed but after many weeks of not getting to watch too many shows I got a whole $25 credit!
Lisa W.
Boerne, TX
Unfortunately this is the best of the worst options we have for ISP. The customer service isn't the greatest, and it usually takes a couple of tries to fix anything. I'm not a fan.
Amy S.
Not a fan! Super expensive and charge extra for everything! The only decent thing about them is the service workers they send to the home. Some of the nicest I've ever worked with.
Riley S.
Very shotty wifi, i have some channels on one TV that i don't have on the TV in the next room over. When it all uses the same cable, 15 feet apart from each other. Very disappointing
Paige S.
My family and i love our Tv channels but the customer service at time warner has not been so good, for that reason, Ii would not recommend them and they raise your bill randomly
Kelsey B.
I hate TWC with a passion. Their service sucks. You're on a shared connection with your internet, so you're not even paying for the speed you bought. The price is always changing.
Jenn D.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I haven't had many problems. For the most part pretty good service. I did have to replace my cable box because it stopped working but the time warner workers were very helpful.
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
Worst cable & internet provider ever. Our service was always stopped or interrupted for no reason & our bill was always outrageous. I have nothing good to say about this company.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
My husband and I don't have their cable since we have Hulu and Netflix, but we do have Time Warners' internet service and it's great! Really fast too when I comes to streaming and gaming.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?