BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Besse B.
Besse B.
They are the worst. i have come so close to switching services, but somehow they rope me back in every time. internet is reliable, their just too expensive.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
They're decent. Cable doesn't go out too often. Kind of pricey compared to some but their packages are a nice deal. Had a bit of difficulty with their customer service but they were very nice about it
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We have had a good experience with time warner over the past year. We had some issues with internet working at first, but they were always able to fix it.
The wifi signal is usually ok but a lot of times it goes in and out or has a really weak signal. We have had them come out to try and fix it but it only worked temporarily. But we only pay $35 a month so that may be why. Otherwise it works out everyday use and Netflix watching.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Leann L.
Leann L.
Covington, KY
Their actual internet service is kind of spotty. I have the mid-grade internet and my connection is sometimes slow when I have multiple phones and a TV/Roku on it. Their customer service is pretty nice though and they do a great job with transferring your service when you move.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Twc Internet service kind of sick or at least in our area it does. we have the one below the top one and it's constantly going out or is really lagging. i
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
We have had no issues with Time Warner. Their service is a bit expensive but we also chose to have an upgraded package. We enjoyed them and we are not having problems already interactions in service.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
The product (Internet service and speed) is generally reliable, but the customer service is generally crap. The actual techs are very hit and miss - either friendly and efficient, or late and lazy.
Karole J.
Karole J.
Durham, NC
Terrible customer service. Limited choices in programming. Technical support is non-existent. I only have it because there are no other options in my area.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?