BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I haven't had any issues recently with TWC. There hasn't been any outages since I've had it (about 2 years). I used to have a problem with their billing, but that has been corrected.
Chenise B.
Winona Lake, IN
TWC is a good company! When we first got TWC, they came earlier than we thought. They provided the best services and they were very nice to all us.
Andrea V.
Addison, TX
So far so good! This is the first year I 've used Time Warner! I love their DVR system and On Demand. I like you can watch TV on your phone as well
Julissa R.
Raleigh, NC
I have time warner cable internet. Works really good. I don't have cable yet but I'm planning on getting it from TWC. A bit expensive but it's okay
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
We had the "bundle " thru them. At first the price was ok. Slowly afterwards tho it started to go up. Eventually we ended up switching. Price got too expensive. You would think they would want to keep their customers and keep the price down.
Emily B.
I don't like calling time warner cables customer service line but whenever I go into their physical store, they always go out of their way to help!
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
Not a terrible company but not a great one either. Customer Service isn't very good and their prices are always on the rise but we get good service and never have a hardware issue.
Hampus F.
Quite possibly the worst company in America. All the Internet companies in this country are terrible and are only concerned with scamming people out of as much money as possible.
Jessica G.
Dayton, Oh
I have TWC for Internet and landline, so far no issues with either. The Internet is fast and reliable no buffering when watching movies online. No dropped signals on the landline
Jen D.
Westminster, CA
I was forced to use this brand at the apartments in living at. I do not like it. The price goes up all the time and it has so many recording issues
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?