BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I wish we had another choice on this island. We would go with another company. The prices are outrageous and we pay for a higher speed internet and its SLOW
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cabke is merely a decent internet provider. The Internet is often spotty and customer service slow. However, the prices are good for an okay product.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Clyde, OH
For the most part it works well, it's a little pricey but internet usually always works perfectly. We've had a few times where it was down in the past year.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Raleigh, NC
I have been a TWC subscriber for years and the price keeps going up while the service keeps going down! Google Fiber is on its way and then there will be some competition instead of the current monopoly!
Susan N.
Susan N.
It's not really that reliable. Sometimes the internet goes out and doesn't come back on for hours or a day or two. Sometimes it lags really badly even when nobody is downloading or uploading anything.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
I can't express enough how much I hate Time Warner. I have had nothing but trouble with them since they took over for Insight. I'm close to just canceling my cable because the cost is just outrageous.
Besse B.
Besse B.
They are the worst. i have come so close to switching services, but somehow they rope me back in every time. internet is reliable, their just too expensive.
Sable D.
Sable D.
Ive usually gotten decent customer service, its the speed of the internet provided that usually drives me nuts. It can be terribly slow, peak times aside.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
The wifi signal is usually ok but a lot of times it goes in and out or has a really weak signal. We have had them come out to try and fix it but it only worked temporarily. But we only pay $35 a month so that may be why. Otherwise it works out everyday use and Netflix watching.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?