BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Every time I turn around I'm getting hit with another late fee or other type of fee. Customer service is terrible and gives no viable reasoning. They also don't care when you say you'll switch companies (which I am currently arranging)!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Racine, WI
While I have been a long time customer of theirs they do leave a lot to be desired in the costumer service area. Although there does seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel for this with all the changes they have been making lately.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Flemingsburg, Ky
We have some issues streaming on our time Warner Internet but other than that, we never have trouble with our service. Our internet has only been down once in 2 years and with our last provider, we were having to call customer support weekly. Very happy to have made the switch!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
It's our only option for cable and internet so I guess we have to like it. Generally their customer service is hit or miss. Sometimes we've had a good experience, but sometimes they've been pretty terrible. In the beginning they tried to up the bill thinking we wouldn't notice. Just be sure to pay attention to your bill at all times to make sure you're paying the same every month!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Toluca Lake, CA
Yes, they provide internet service, which is important to me. But yes, they have terrible customer service and frequently raise rates under the guise of expired promotions that you may or may not get extended or modified. If I had another provider in the area, I would certainly switch. The reason they have so many customers is because they have a monopoly in so many locales.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Lexington, KY
I have my internet and cable through time warner. I think that I pay entirely too much money for cable. We only watch a handful of channels but must pay for the ones that contain what I call garbage I don't want in my home. I don't watch it so why do I have to pay for it.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Dallas, TX
In fairness, I haven't shopped around. It's so tedious and challenging to change vendors and how does one really know if one's service is better/faster than another? It would be helpful to the consumer to have easy to relate to metrics
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
The internet service for Time Warner is sub-par, for the speed the price is a steal, but the connection seems to be very week. initially, we had to reset the router and modem almost every other day, which is very disappointing. i do enjoy the free on demand service, which allows me to catch up on shows that I have missed, but the some episodes disappear before you can watch them.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have only been using TIme Warner Cable for a few months. The first few weeks were rough. We paid for the fastest internet they had and it was always going out. After 3 times of someone coming out, the last tech finally realized the wires on our house had been chewed by squirrels. So the wires were replaced and now everything runs great!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Sharpsville, PA
They are really quick about fixing issues and getting to your house. Also if you know the trick to push 0 you can talk to a real person and they've always been nice. HOWEVER our bill and service just keeps going up & up & up!!!!!! Ridiculous!! Good service, bad cost.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?