BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Estefani G.
Estefani G.
El Paso, TX
I hate how our internet always stops working and we have to reset our monitor more than 4 times a month. The cable is not so bad but the signal on "on demand" is always off and it's hard to watch anything there. I rarely watch TV so I don't mind it to much.
Jourdan C.
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
The internet service TWC provides is a total scam. I ordered the smallest package. Conveniently, the internet never worked until I was forced to upgrade to a more expense package. Funny, it immediately worked when I paid more money!
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
I have used it for years and its terrible. However, my family continues to use it because it is cheap I guess. We payed extra money for the higher speed internet but the internet was still so slow and not as fast as we expected. I was so disappointed with it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
TWC is the worst company that I have to interact with. It is the only option for internet where we live, with the exception of another even worse company. We consistently have trouble with our bill with TWC, their customer service is HORRIBLE, and because they have a monopoly in our area, they just don't care. look forward to the day i can fully part ways with them!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Honestly terrible service, but the only option in my small town. I have been charged for service calls as well as problems with the modem to which TWC was to blame. Overall the service is bad, the connection is bad, and I'd recommend almost any other option
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Millport, NY
Too expensive!!! In my area I have a lot of trouble with the service. I would definitely pick another provider but there isn't one currently available. I would get rid of it all but I need a phone, TV, and the internet to be able to keep in touch with you!☺
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Time Warner is THE WORST internet provider I have ever had. Internet goes out regularly, probably 5 times a week or so. Customer service is a nightmare - if you actually can stand to stay on their "press one for more options" recording long enough to speak to a human being. I would switch in a heartbeat, but they are the only provider in my apartment complex.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Raymondville, TX
The quality is consistent and there are many great services but the price gets SO high, and we've called many times to try to fix issues and they make a lot of promises to do this or that and lower our bills but then the very next bill is just as high if not higher than before. It's very frustrating but there's not many other options in our area.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Our service it's very terrible. It's so spotty! one time our internet wasn't working for over a week and the person I spoke with only suggested rebooting the box. didn't think it was necessary to send a tech out. complained on Twitter and that person sent a tech the following day. faulty equipment. if I could get another provider in my area, I would.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?