BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Never had any troubles with time warner cable. We called them to set up our internet, and someone had come out the next day and hooked it up. I've experienced nothing but good service.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
The cable service and TV stations is good, i have all the channels that i regularly watch but sometimes their internet service is a little bit slow.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
They suck. the internet crashes a lot and the TV barely gets any of the channels. I live in campus housing therefore have no choice in internet or cable or i would never use them again
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Love it I've had it for over a year and I love the reliability I get the only thing to me is that's it's kinda pricey but it's great I can connect all my devices at once with no lag.
Beau B.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
TWC is horrible. They are over priced and provide channels that are plagued with TV commercials. I have downgraded our service to Basic as we stream TV shows and movies from Netflix
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert
Not very good. The internet pricing is high and it's not very good. We also had cable with them but the service was so bad we cancelled and are with Direct TV now which is amazing.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shawnee, KS
If they weren't the only option in my area I wouldn't use them. Nickel and dime you for everything. Rude customer service and slow turnaround times.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
My bill increases but my internet doesn't get any faster... unfortunately I don't have much of a choice when it comes to my internet service provider.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?