BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Erika F.
Erika F.
Buffalo, NY
Hate TIme Warner. High prices that increase every year no matter how long you use their services, garbage customer service with people who don't speak English. I wish I could use another provider but Time Warner is the only one available where I live.
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Can act up in bad weather and sometimes stops/lags. Unable to get cable to work in certain rooms so the service can be very unreliable overall. Sound often cuts out at random times. The picture is not affected, which is good, but could be much better.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Inglewood, CA
I have time Warner Internet. I'm not 100% happy with it. The connection is a bit spotty and doesn't always work when I'm upstairs in my home. It's functional but takes a bit too long to connect at times. It used to work perfectly and these issues have only been within the last 6 months. I may need to have a technician come by to see what's changed.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Although time warner cable is better than dish when it comes to Internet their prices are ridiculous especially when new customers can get such great rates. I don't even bother with cable TV because it is a ripoff. Netflix and sling are all I need!!!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
They always mess up our billing and over charge us/change our plan with no notice. In our building we have to use TWC but had we a choice we'd certainly use someone else. We have to constantly restart our modem using the TWC app. I guess the only positive to this service is we can fix most of our connectivity problems using the app and not have to call customer service.
Fernanda c.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
Hey guys!
So my advice to you is that you shouldn't get this cable company. The Chanel's are very limited and I can't record any shows. Plus the Internet is slow and I pay about $150. A month. Is I'm not mistaken they are the only company that provides both cable and Internet as a bundle but I think you're better off getting them separate.
Janz T.
Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I had Time Warner Cable for many years & its service is okay. Its a bit pricey but sometimes they do offer promos. When I was living in the city my cable wouldn't have any problems like cutting off or skips but now that I live away from the city I notice I get few problems, such as, some channels will say "not available or to call my service provider" but I actually should have that channel on my plan. If I could change cable channels for a lesser price, I may consider.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Hillsboro, OH
I just switched to Time Warner Cable for my TV, internet and phone from Direct. and switched from ATT internet to Time Warner. It is so much more reliable. The cable does not go out when it storms. The internet is two times faster with TIme Warner. With ATT internet, it didn't work more than it worked. Time Warner is the best in my area.
caitlin c.
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
Overall, TWC is a good company to go through for Internet and cable. The Internet service goes out occasionally without notice, but when it is in it is great service. The cable package that I have is great, but after the first year the price was raised significantly. I like the service, but am not very happy about the price being raised.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
This is the internet and cable provider that is used when I am home from school at my parents house. Never really have issues with it and the speed is almost always there. Videos load quickly and don't have to buffer half way through. The TV is always quality with little problems with there are storms and such weather conditions.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?