BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Steph T.
Uniontown , OH
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio , TX
For the most part, I am satisfied with their services. My internet is great and if you aren't happy they usually do what they can to make you happy.
Valorie C.
Lexington, Ky
I like my service with Time warner cable but it is pricey. I recently called and did get my service chNged. The price is lower and I ended up with more channels and better dvr boxes.
Ashley S.
Florence, KY
It sucks! I hate my internet. It's so slow and inconvenient. I know we have A LOT of devices hooked up to it, but still! It is not a speedy process.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Timewarner is okay. Honestly, it has improved over the years. I haven't had to watch my bill for charges that I shouldnt have but I do miss Uverse. I wish it was available where I live.
Taylor H.
Never had any troubles with time warner cable. We called them to set up our internet, and someone had come out the next day and hooked it up. I've experienced nothing but good service.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
The cable service and TV stations is good, i have all the channels that i regularly watch but sometimes their internet service is a little bit slow.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
TWC is horrible. They are over priced and provide channels that are plagued with TV commercials. I have downgraded our service to Basic as we stream TV shows and movies from Netflix
Blanca R.
Love it I've had it for over a year and I love the reliability I get the only thing to me is that's it's kinda pricey but it's great I can connect all my devices at once with no lag.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?