BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Abby D.
Abby D.
Hutto, TX
There is moderately fast internet however, if you ever break something, you might as well buy a new one because TWC will take FOREVER to come out and fix it.
Chassity S.
Chassity S.
Saint Louis, MO
I haven't had many problems with my internet, although I only use it for my phone and Netflix. Time Warners customer service is okay. I hate how they are a huge company that is trying to dominate the internet/cable world. Time warner is my only choice where I live, and that's not fair.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Old Town, ME
I have no issues with their services. I love the cable that they provide and I almost never see any problems. If we do have issues with the system, they are extremely good at helping as soon as possible.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pawleys Island, SC
We only use Time Warner because they are convenient. Their customer service has been very sub par and honestly we feel what we get is sub par for what we pay.
Lorenso D.
Lorenso D.
Santa Ana , CA
I have time warner cable because they're the only service around my area.. I don't really like it because my internet isn't that fast and they don't have a soccer listing program to purchase the channels.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Grove City, OH
The service is hit or miss. Sometimes it is working great and other times it's super slow. We don't have cable so we use our internet to stream Hulu and Netflix and sometimes it can't even do that well.
Charlaine B.
Charlaine B.
Dripping Springs, TX
No real guide. I would like to know what is showing instead scrolling through. If you can get past that its pretty good its just really annoying for me since i don't have the channels memorized also
Jennie K.
Jennie K.
Only service available in my area. Cable box/DVR is slow. I ended up going with a cable card in another device. Internet is unreliable, goes down frequently.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
I've had Time Warner cable for more than 18 years but have never really used it much since I'm always at work and my kids are usually at school. In the years since it has gotten too pricey. I am actually in the process of disconnecting these services unless they give me a better price
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Durham, NC
I've been using time warner cable for the last two years for high speed internet service and absolutely love it! Hardly ever had any issues with the service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?