BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I have been a time warner cable customer for a while now. I enjoy the variety of channels that I am able to get with my plan but the internet service is a bit shifty. Some days are perfectly fine but other days, the internet seems like it doesn't want to work for me.
Cori M.
Cori M.
I hate using TWC, we use them as our internet provider for the time being, because google fiber hasn't arrived where we live yet, and other options are either not in the same price range for the value, or just not worth it. We would never bother using them for cable.
Alix D.
Alix D.
TW has good services available, such as ability to watch Netflix, record shows, etc. When you click from one screen to the next, there is a bit of a lag time and the internet package is not as fast as some of the other ones that are offered through other services. Also, clicking to get to the next screen is not always user friendly. For example, you think you are supposed to click "OK" to advance to the next screen to see a recorded show's options, but instead it just starts the show and you were actually supposed to use the arrow button. Obvious things are harder to get to. Good customer service though.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Mililani, HI
The reason for the 3 star rating is due to having cable box issues. The remote they give is so insane. In order to control the volume you have to push the aux button first then adjust the volume, if you want to switch channels you have to push the cable button first then the channel buttons, if you want to control the TV you have to push the TV button first. You also have to be standing right in front of the cable box pointing the remote directly at it or it won't work. It's pretty frustrating and annoying. There's also a lag after pushing the remote buttons. I don't get why it can't just be easier!
Kimber R.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Time Warner Cable is really the only option available in my college town. I am currently signed up for a triple play package because it was cheaper than just getting Internet and cable, but don't use the phone. The 30 Mbps internet works great, we only have occasional trouble. We also have the regular 200+ channel HD cable box without DVR. The box gives me tons of problems. It freezes when using the guide or is just awfully slow. It also likes to randomly reset itself in the middle of shows. Customer service is terrible, but the technicians always go above and beyond for us if we need to make an appointment.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Honestly if I didn't have to use cable in order to have television I wouldn't use it through their price and that's the biggest issue that I have with them is their price and they're always trying to upsell you trying to go to more and their customer service stinks
Mandy  .
Mandy .
San Antonio, TX
Fast internet. But with cable services you always are being upsold, and package prices are always more than advertised. I've always had problems with items being sent to me taking too long and/ or being sent wrong items. Never got credits I was supposed to receive.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
In switching to TWC I was hoping for great things as I was told.
Once they had changed my service and we were up and running, they informed me I would not have a DVR service without paying $10 per room extra.
After being told this would be included I am not happy.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Time Warner has a monopoly on cable service in my area, so I only have them as an option. We cannot use dish services. We have gone through at least 6 Dave boxes because they always break down or run slow. When they did an audit of services and thought we were not paying enough, instead of calling or contacting us they just turned our services off. We had never made a late payment or anything, they just forced us to call to restart service for $40 more monthly. I think they are a terrible company and I wish they would get some competition in my area because I would jump ship so fast.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Techie Expert
I HATE time warner. If i coukd give them zero stars i would. The prices constantly change. My bill is never the same and always higher when i don't purchase or add anything on. The internet is slow but we have "the fastest" and it goes out alot. The cable also goes out or has interuptions often. Our box messes up a lot and we havevto exchange it and reboot to a lot too. The digital cable is always pixilated and goin in and out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?