BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pricey option but the best option in our area. We utilize the bundle option which cuts down the price. Overall it's good service. There are moments that the wireless Internet goes in and out. The cable works well and we have no complaints. We don't have any bells and whistles such as dvr.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
I currently have their internet it's very good we use 3 android devices a ps4 and a smart TV all at once is what usually connected and it would very good goes fast
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner has terrible customer service, the only reason I use them for my internet is because there is no other service in the area. As soon as Google Fiber moves in, I plan on dropping them. Don't choose them unless you have no other choice.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Princeton, NJ
The only channel that i love to watch never works! It's always in and out and they couldn't give me an explanation as to why. They are very expensive but building regulations forces me to have them. Our bill is never consistent.
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
I love Time Warner Cable as internet service provider. They do a wonderful job and there are seldom to never any outages as some other companies have problems with
Elizabeth C.
Super fast cable internet, great customer service. We very rarely have any problems, but if we do they are super fast to fix it, or let you know whats going on.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Tami R.
Tami R.
Kernersville, NC
TWC Internet is the fastest you can get in our area, which is the ONLY reason I have it. Their prices are ridiculously high and the customer service is lacking.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a time warner customer for years but their prices just keep going up and up. Although I don't have problems with the company itself I may consider switching because it is getting rather expensive.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?