BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oh goodness. Not sure where to start with this one. I will try and write something positive. I understand that first time customers will get a lower rate, but now five years later I pay about $150 more a month now than in the beginning. For the past 6 months it's went up $20 each month. I called every month, I was told a "promotion had ended". Mind you, I have had the same bundle/package since day one, no changes. Customer service through TWC, horrible. They act like they don't care. All the while, nothing against anyone, I have yet to talk to someone that speaks English. After six weeks of my cable not working properly (frozen and pixilated screen) and several service calls over four months time, I was finally told I had faulty equipment (they never turned down a monthly payment, believe that). Phone service--calls drop frequently. Internet supposed to be the fastest speed they offer, yet I lose internet connection on a daily basis. Believe me, my options in my area are very limited. I would have already switched if that wasn't the case.
Jasmine Q.
CHINO, CA
Great Internet and cable provider. Rarely ever have connectiom issues and great customer service.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Great service it has & if you have a long time with them they sometimes give you couple of months for free movies ! They meet my expectations, their customer service is so amazing & helpful ! I would recommend for everyone to get time warner cable !
Deanna C.
Wilson, NC
TIME WARNER IS TERRIBLE LATELY .THERE PRICES HAVE CHANGED WITHOUT WARNING. PLUS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY BAD...I WISH I COULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE ZERO
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
they are the only carrier available to me because they've monopolized my area. i would like a choice.
Lesley U.
Their at home installation was simple and quick. The help line was super helpful and quick to respond to our questions.
Jessica M.
They have lots of channels and best of all Dodgers baseball. I catch all the games. Quality is great even their internet is fast.
Amber C.
For the most part my Internet provider gets the job done. But I am paying way too much for just Internet and it isn't even the most expensive package....not to mention that if you have a router provided by them you pay monthly as if you're renting it out.
Darlene M.
West Covina, CA
They have very courteous and professional employees and they keep you updated on the service arrival.
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I like the different option of channels but hate it when they remove from my plan de asian channels. so sad.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?