BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Antonio, TX
I have had time warner cable for years, and while the internet works okay (its super slow occasionally) the pricing is absolutely outrageous for one person!! I hate how they make you rent a dumb wifi thing. They charge you for any and everything, bit their service isn't even that good
Kaylin C.
Kaylin C.
West Columbia, SC
I think Time Warner is the longest I've been with a cable company. They offer a pretty nice variety of channels, and I'm happy with their customer service. They're technicians can be a little late arriving to fix any on-site problems, and this is the only reason I give them 4 stars.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
I am very disappointed with them I believe their rates are overly high and there service has been spotty and problematic for me and as much as I call regarding it they really don't do anything aside resend signal which obviously isn't cutting it I am looking into other Internet options
Laura A.
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
Over priced and non negotiable when it comes to prices. I have the highest speed internet which cuts out all the time and lags. I have a land line that I never use but if I am to cancel that service my bill goes up even more. I wish there was more options in our area. OH and if you are just starting with them you can get all the same services which I pay 160.00 a month for - for just 89.00
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Ashland, KY
Techie Expert
I would give them even fewer stars if I could. Customer service is atrocious. The price I pay is not worth the quality I get. I plan on shopping for another provider very soon. I have to pay for two extra cable tiers for the two channels I want (TVG and OWN). If not for wanting to watch live sporting events (horse racing and University of Kentucky basketball) I would cut the cord altogether.
valeria d.
valeria d.
El Paso , TX
Techie Expert
I never had an issue with them, and if I did ,their customer service reps took care of it. I am not in contract and the services are great
Leah M.
Leah M.
Hampstead, Nc
Terrible customer service, and terrible internet service. Internet goes in and out, bill increases monthly it seems, and can never get anyone on the phone who can help. The only way to get someone to speak to you is to threaten cancelling service. Not a great way to run a business.
Tram N.
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
Not the biggest fan of time warner. Had to get it because of the area I'm located. Internet lags all the time even though I got one of the best highest speed package their was. Suppose to be great for multiple user- video streaming- web browsing. It isn't. If AT&T was available I would go back. So disappointed. Customer wait time is just as ridiculous and hidden fees and service fees everywhere!
Jana S.
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
TWC does have some pretty good deals but there always seems to be some sort of loop hole to them. At my house, we use TWC for cable, internet and phone but there seems to be a lot more issues lately. Their customer service is usually pretty productive and knowledgeable but we shouldn't have to call them as often as we have. This past month, we had to call 4 times for them to fix our wifi.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
We have cable, internet, & a landline through TWC. They came out the day after we called to install everything. We have a dog that keeps chewing up our remote, and it's replaced at no charge if we pick it up. Our wifi has gone out twice, but they have always been prompt in fixing it over the phone. We've never had an issue with their customer service ourselves, but we have heard horror stories.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?