BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Time warner cable sucks! They made it very difficult to find what it would cost for our monthly internet package. It took 3 days for them to activate our modem, and after telling us we wouldn't be charged for a person to come out, they charged us. The customer service is terrible and they don' t know what they are talking about. If we could get any other company we would but that is all that's available here.
joanna a.
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed is really what I pay for. I used to pay for cable and then cancelled because I never watch it anymore (netflix, amazon tv, popcorn time etc) and they tried to convince me to keep it, but weren't too pushy as I am sure other companies can be when dealing with similar situations.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Ive had TW the last 4 yrs in 3 different homes. If i could rate 0 i would. Channel selection stinks, my phone number randomly changes without being told, the internet is the worst! Constantly cutting out, CONSTANTLY! Slow and frustrating. Bit too mention costly. I'm working to find better options
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite cable company, but out of all the ones available to pick from it's not too bad. They are quite expensive but do run some pretty good promotions on a regular basis. If you're interested in this service, I'd definitely wait for a promotion to roll through before going with this service.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using TWC for as long as I can remember and while I've had a few issues, they've always been resolved with no problems. The customer service has gotten a lot better throughout the years. I really like all the features that they have to offer. But, the TWC Tv app. only works completely when you are at home, connected to your home wi-fi, otherwise you only get a limited amount of channels and on demand.
julie C.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I hate this company. It is the only cable service in our area so they have people who want cable over a barrel. They raise prices all the time and the service is crap. My cable goes out all the time. I have had service workers here 4 x in the last to months to fix issues just horrible company
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I have never had any issues with Time Warner Cable. The only issue I have with them is some of the bundle prices are kinda high. other than that, everything is good and I have never had any major problems. I do recommend Time Warner Cable.
dorena s.
dorena s.
I have to say the service isn't bad but my bill is outrageous i think. I'm always on the phone yelling at a customer service representative bcz i feel my bill is never what it should be. if they got the billing part right & charged less they'd be a perfect company. although i choose to stay with them bcz I've been with time waner for at least 10 yrs on & off. i do recommend them to people all the time.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?