BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
Time Warner Cable is the most cost efficient interenet service in my area. Overall, service is vry dependable, and fast. Every now and then we have to call to have it reset, but that very rarely happens. I love that even with several people using at once our connection doesn't slow down.
Lani A.
Honolulu, HI
My family and I used to love time warner, now they charge for everything and the prices goes up with time. I would change my cable company but the building I live in has a contract with Time warner. Internet is ridiculously slow and would not recommend anyone.
Sarah R.
Valley Village, CA
Slow internet. Unpredictable and Unreliable service. But it's the only service available where I live. So, I have to live with it. Plus, I can't get any TV service on my phone due to TWC not being available for that type of service.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I've enjoyed being a Time Warner Cable Customer for the most part; I personally find that the outages are pretty frequent and the digital television signal gets glitchy a lot but their customer service has always been very gracious and willing to help if there is ever a problem. I mostly just went with them because thats what most people in my area had, but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied either.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
All in all it is pretty decent sometimes it is a little slow with internet but they do have very good customer service if something does go wrong with the internet.
Kelli C.
Time Warner Cable is a rip-off. They know there are so few options so they overcharge for everything, make you bundle unnecessary channels into packages to get what you want, offer you decent deals to sign up and then hike it way up after 1 year.
jackie c.
Fort Ann, NY
ive never had a problem for myself but at times when service was out they were right on it ti fixthe problem
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Time Warner has been a pretty good cable service thus far. Their plans could be more affordable in general, but they do often meet our expectations. Experience with customer service is lacking, as is with most big companies. I would recommend Time Warner if AT&T wasn't available in someone's area.
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY
Great customer service, they don't cheat you out of your money. could improve their prices and wireless connection.
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oh goodness. Not sure where to start with this one. I will try and write something positive. I understand that first time customers will get a lower rate, but now five years later I pay about $150 more a month now than in the beginning. For the past 6 months it's went up $20 each month. I called every month, I was told a "promotion had ended". Mind you, I have had the same bundle/package since day one, no changes. Customer service through TWC, horrible. They act like they don't care. All the while, nothing against anyone, I have yet to talk to someone that speaks English. After six weeks of my cable not working properly (frozen and pixilated screen) and several service calls over four months time, I was finally told I had faulty equipment (they never turned down a monthly payment, believe that). Phone service--calls drop frequently. Internet supposed to be the fastest speed they offer, yet I lose internet connection on a daily basis. Believe me, my options in my area are very limited. I would have already switched if that wasn't the case.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?