BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
To much money for crappy Internet! We don't really get the speed they advertise and we are constantly loosing connection and having to restart the router.
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is okay when it functions but usually it gets congested during the evenings and you can barely watch a video. THe customer service also is not very helpful when you give them a call and even though the internet is cheaper it does not run well overall.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
New York , Ny
Time warner is the only option I have to use in my apartment. It is over-priced and misleading and has bad customer service. The way the television menu is set up is completely unintuitive.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I hate time Warner but where I live, I don't have an option. The internet drops out constantly and trying to talk to someone at TW is nearly impossible
eve w.
eve w.
Twc is what or building is wired work. Speed is decent if you pay for extra. Basic is too slow to watch movies. In Manhattan it takes then 2 days to come fix service which is unacceptable!
Kate M.
Kate M.
I enjoy the new set up on On Demand but most of the times I can never play the movies or TV shows I would like to watch which is frustrating especially since my parents pay for this service.
Michelle Q.
Michelle Q.
Alamo, TX
Great company. There are times when the cable goes out but it is only when they are doing maintanence or when the electricity goes out for some reason or another. Nothing really bad to say.
Alison R.
Alison R.
San Marcos, TX
Absolutely love twc! has all of the channels I love with amazing fast internet! whenever I have a problem they arrive fast and early to my appointment!
J P.
J P.
While I don't usually experience problems with my service, I am not very happy with the monthly cost. It seems to be slightly increasing every few months. I will be looking into other options.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Bedford, TX
I've had time warner for over a year. It never goes out and the picture is amazing. I have cable bundled with Internet and phone and it is very reasonably priced. Customer service is great!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?