BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lois T.
Lois T.
Owego, NY
They keep raising their prices when they are recording record profits. They do come out when we call and have issues. I just think most cable providers are too expensive and am always looking for a cheaper product.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Laredo, TX
Our cable and Internet are always going out. Our internet is very slow. The cable freezes a lot and for the past week we have had "snow" on our TV from the cable.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
They have good prices and the customer service isn't terrible, but their signal often cuts out which makes it difficult to love them.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner has terrible customer service, the only reason I use them for my internet is because there is no other service in the area. As soon as Google Fiber moves in, I plan on dropping them. Don't choose them unless you have no other choice.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
Not the best service out there especially when you don't have a choice of satellite tv. But let's be honest what company out of the 3 is really awesome? Yup exactly
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
It's fast, it rarley goes down. I like it, it's not the fastest but it's just right. And you can call the company if you have any problems and they'll fix it ASAP.
Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Internet works pretty well. Really annoying when it is out. A lots of hidden fees and they don't tell me when they turn my automatic payments off till its 3 months late. also when i have a bunch of late fees.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
I currently have their internet it's very good we use 3 android devices a ps4 and a smart TV all at once is what usually connected and it would very good goes fast
Maria A.
Maria A.
Once in a while the internet service is faulty around my area. I called Time Warner about this problem, and they worked a lower payment ,and an upgrade for the rest of the year. Their costumer service is excellent
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Clarksburg, WV
They services I use at Time Warner are better then the rest. They only complaint I have is that my online account always said I am not connected but I am. Also, when we moved to our house there was an account connected to it. The people at Time Warner were great on getting everything taken care of.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?