BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bowling Green, KY
I have only had very few problems with time Warner cable due to bad weather messing everything up. they always made it out to my house to check everything out very quickly and didn't need much time in advance. i pay a pretty decent bill every month and I don't plan on changing to any other internet or cable services.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Owensboro, KY
I only use this because I cannot use any type of satellite at my apartment. It is definirely expensive for the quality you get but cheaper than satellite. I NEVER once have had good customer service experience. I have recommended to others before but I am starting to experience more and more problems as time goes on.
Ivana T.
Ivana T.
Honolulu, HI
They offer many channels but with the onset of Netflix, HBO and Hulu, unless you're looking for a niche cable channel I would not recommend. Mainly because it's more expensive than the internet entertainment options and TWC is usually offered in packages that are inconvenient. There are better alternatives out there.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Cable is the best that the offer then internet isn't as good. It lags so much and they can't solve wire problems. Sometimes customer service can be very rude when you use the Spanish language instead of requesting English. I got a lot of representatives hang up on me. Hopefully TWC changes something in the training.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
New Windsor, NY
I literally love my cable tv. Time Warner is good. The customer service has gotten better over time. Pros would be the variety of programming available Cons the pricey packaging it just has gotten way out of hand. I am constantly having to adjust my my package to get a price point that doesn't break my bank account.
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Wilmington, NC
Customer service is hard to deal with. I find that the only way to get things done is to drive to the customer service store and wait to talk to someone in person. You can call them at any time but after a certain hour it seems as though calls are transfer led overseas where it is hard to communicate and fix issues.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
I really like time warner, they have good customer service when I have a problem. I have cable, Internet and home phone with them. I love the wifi super fast, and we have a couple of devices hooked at the same time, and never slows down. I pay about $130 a month of all these services and I'm happy with this company.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
This is pretty much the only internet service we can get in our town. We have have several issues with them. First they installed an old box so our internet was weak. Then, there have been many "outages" in our area. Last, the service men that have come out seem annoyed and like they don't want to actually help you.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
I absolutely hate time warner but it's the only provider available in my area. The internet is horrible. Not fast at all or completely stops. They have a bundle for 135 which includes house phone service that I do not use. But it would be more expensive without it. They also change your rate without notice. HATE IT.
Nydia L.
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We have used this internet provider for many years. Before, the main problem we had with them is their scheduling and calls. They would set up appointments for 2-3 or more from the day we would call and then they would not come because they said we wouldn't answer our phone. But, they have gotten much, much better.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?