BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Diana Z.
Kansas city, KS
Time Warner cable when it initially got installed was very very good and fast but they didn't quite tell us that there was two internets trying to be put up at the same time one that came directly from the modem of Time Warner cable and the other one trying to be connected from our own router. So that became an issue we don't have Internet for about three months specifically Wi-Fi and it was devastating but finally after four months someone came up to help us
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
The service is pretty good and the bundled prices aren't half bad either when compared to other companies. It would be nice if they went the extra mile though to create better packages for after the introductory price package ends making it less stressful on the clients who are faced with having to find cheaper rates else where.
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Our service is pretty good with little issue. Our tv never goes out not even when its storms, now our phone and internet is a different story. Our internet goes out serval times a month and our phone you can be on the phone talking next thing you know you've lost the call and the pricing is outrageous after your contract is up.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Niki S.
Our internet is okay but for the price we pay I would like better speed and for it to not slow down when multiple devices are in use. We haven't had much need to deal with customer service so I can't give a valid review on them. However, the lack of a need to use customer support speaks to the dependability of the Internet provider.
Michelle H.
WARREN, OH
I have had an OK relationship with Time Warner Cable. That was up until about 2 months ago when they started advertising their merge with another company. That's when my Internet would stop working for no apparent reason and my cable would static in and out on occasion. I'm getting so frustrated with having to call them that sometimes I don't and just pray it fixes itself because I don't want to go thru the hassle AGAIN!! Get it together Time Warner!!
Angie W.
Lincoln, ME
I am unhappy with my service at this time. It was really great in the beginning, great programming and great prices. I also have internet through them which is really fast. Better than competitors. I now pay an un real price for my service, 200$ a month!! I only get HBO as my premium channel which should be less than 20$ a month!! Why are they charging me so much now? It's such a pain to switch to another service but I am seriously thinking about it.
Jessica D.
This has good service options now and a lot of channels and the Internet is pretty speedy but the app they have is very unpredictable and doesn't work a lot of the time. They have also greatly increased there prices. They don't seem to care about customers who have been with them forever for pricing anymore. They offer all the deals to new customers which is understandable in a way to draw them in but once that's over in the long run they won't keep them.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Time warner and I have a love/hate relationship. For years I have had their service and for the most part it is very reasonable and easy to deal with but setup and termination can really blow sometimes. They always try to make you reset your modem even if you have done it 3 times already. But for no contract and a decent price, it beats satellite almost every day.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this company I'm with this company right now I got services with them about 2 years ago and I've been with them ever since they have the best customer service ever and they are very affordable the always working with you to meet your demands the always trying to give you a good deal and yes I would most definitely recommend
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?