BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
Our Internet service is horrible. It's in and out all of the time. My husband and I purchased the best plan you can get and we can't even use netflix and xboxlive at the same time. I can't wait until another provider comes to our area. The only upside it that it's cheap. But you get what you pay for
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
We have been on TWC for 2 years now, recently we have started having issues with certain channels stalling or freezing and wifi is dropping in and out. They have a great customer service team but I get tired of resetting the modem and cable box so much. I wished they would come out and troubleshoot.
sarah t.
Monroe, NC
Not the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my life. Customer service also sometimes answers before the next week. Frankly I don't feel like I am being laid bare and tortured every time I have a problem so I would recommend about a million times over Comcast or AT&T. May they burn forever,
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We use to have DirecTV but unfortunately they kept raising our bill so we decided to go with Time Warner Cable for our phone, internet, and TV. I do not like the TV as much as DirecTV because I do not feel like it is as userfriendly however, I do like the OnDemand feature that provides free movies.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
TWC is a hit or miss. Sometimes it's great but other times I don't get good internet with TWC. I have never had a problem with my cable though and Thad who it's through. I would recommend it to other because I've used other companies and this is probably the best even though the Internet is spotty.
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Over here in Hawaii there is time Warner Cable with oceanic. This company is pretty good, however there has been some downfalls. The Internet stops working on occasions when the weather isn't cooperating and waiting to get it fixed sucks. They are very prompt at setting you up with services though.
angela w.
Charlotte, NC
I was forced to switch to TWC, because my new place doesn't have AT&T.
TWC is a little bit over price compare to AT&T.
And for some reason, my connection to Internet is disconnection, although I still connect to the router.
If there is more than one Internet service provider, choose something else.
Nichole R.
Myrtle beach , SC
The service of Internet is fine and usually works without any issues. The customer service however is horrendous. I have had multiple issues with billing, installation, and just general phone calls to their customer service. It never goes smoothly! But unfortunately there aren't many other options.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Even though i like watching cable tv shows, time warner is extremely overpriced. Not only that, but they sometimes add a few dollars to our bill each month and we have to call them to get them to bring it back down. We are considering getting rid of cable all together and just keeping the internet.
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I really have been happy with the service from Time Warner Cable. It is affordable, although I have a college discount. The on demand services are good. I do wish that some channels would be included in the basic subscription, however. Overall, the tv streaming is very reliable and would recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?