BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Owensboro, KY
Sometimes the internet will work and other times it will stop working altogether, even when there's no problems in my area. Sometimes it runs slowly too. I gave it three our of five stars because it works but it's not the greatest. I live in an apartment complex and TWC is all that is offered here or I would change my service.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Tv service prices are way too high.! Internet is fairly decent and reliable most of the time ..prices are just way too expensive. Need to lower prices and have better deals for existing customers and not just new customers. Charge for everything and very rude staff working for the company they do not care about their customers
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Nashport, OH
Time Warner cable is a good company however sometimes a charge very high prices and their cable box is messed up quite often I have a DVR and it doesn't work quite like it should all of the time. They will come out and fix it however you got to stay on the phone and deal with everyone there first sometimes I can just be a pain
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Murray , KY
When choosing an internet provider, Time Warner Cable was a great option and ended up being my final decision. They were incredible helpful when I was choosing a plan. They are affordable for great, fast speed internet. I've had one issue with a router and the quickly came and fixed the probably by replacing it free of charge!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
Awful customer service, rates are obnoxious, the sales department tells you anything to get you to start service, then you find out what they told you was incorrect but you are you are stuck paying for things that you were told you wouldn't have to pay for. Unfortunately this is the only cable and internet provider in my area.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
I haven't had any major problems with TWC. It is pretty expensive for phone, internet and cable but for the quality I guess I can't complain too much. The internet (basic is what I have) is pretty fast and there are a lot of channels on our TV. Sometimes the cable box will randomly reboot itself which can be annoying at times.
Terri C.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Time Warner is a monopoly and unfortunately the only thing available in my area. They are overpriced and are not willing to work out deals with current customers but will do almost anything for a current customer. Can't wait for my agreement to be up so I can start streaming my television instead of overpaying for Time Warner!
Nina L.
Nina L.
I currently use Time Warner Cable for my internet and home phone needs. While I enjoy the somewhat quick internet they provide, I don't enjoy the $90/month price tag. Basically, it gets the job done just like any other provider. Their customer service is lacking. Whenever I try to chat or call, all they do is try to upsell me.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
They are ok. They recently are merging to spectrum and I hope they have better deals. I feel like I pay a lot for time warner TV and Internet and phone bundles. They don't offer any military discounts which is a bummer. I am currently looking to switch providers. One good thing about time warner is that there are no contracts.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?