BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kassandra V.
I only use this provider because it's the only one that offers high speed Internet in my area. 3 stars for the doing what i need it to do. not giving it 5 stars because of the price, and the fact that it goes out often (an outage as customer care reps call it), yet i still get charged when I'm without service for multiple days.
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I have a difficult time with TIme Warner Cable simply because of the speed of the internet. I have high quality products that I paid a lot of money for to send the internet throughout our home. Our home is not large, but every night we have a slower connection and our Netflix and Hulu freeze constantly. It is incredibly frustrating.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Jessica D.
This has good service options now and a lot of channels and the Internet is pretty speedy but the app they have is very unpredictable and doesn't work a lot of the time. They have also greatly increased there prices. They don't seem to care about customers who have been with them forever for pricing anymore. They offer all the deals to new customers which is understandable in a way to draw them in but once that's over in the long run they won't keep them.
Michelle H.
WARREN, OH
I have had an OK relationship with Time Warner Cable. That was up until about 2 months ago when they started advertising their merge with another company. That's when my Internet would stop working for no apparent reason and my cable would static in and out on occasion. I'm getting so frustrated with having to call them that sometimes I don't and just pray it fixes itself because I don't want to go thru the hassle AGAIN!! Get it together Time Warner!!
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Time warner and I have a love/hate relationship. For years I have had their service and for the most part it is very reasonable and easy to deal with but setup and termination can really blow sometimes. They always try to make you reset your modem even if you have done it 3 times already. But for no contract and a decent price, it beats satellite almost every day.
Diana Z.
Kansas city, KS
Time Warner cable when it initially got installed was very very good and fast but they didn't quite tell us that there was two internets trying to be put up at the same time one that came directly from the modem of Time Warner cable and the other one trying to be connected from our own router. So that became an issue we don't have Internet for about three months specifically Wi-Fi and it was devastating but finally after four months someone came up to help us
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
Our service is pretty good with little issue. Our tv never goes out not even when its storms, now our phone and internet is a different story. Our internet goes out serval times a month and our phone you can be on the phone talking next thing you know you've lost the call and the pricing is outrageous after your contract is up.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I typically love the service and how quick the response time to fix issues but there are many negative aspects that made me choose three stars. The constant automated calls about paying the bill when the bill is not even due yet and within the past couple of months I have been having issues left and right with my internet and it is a severe disadvantage for me because i am an online student and constantly dealing with the internet going in and out is a bad thing.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Since we're in an apartment we don't have a choice for our cable and Internet. Time warner has improved but I believe we are way overpaying for our services. Our cable is glitchy often or will stop working and our internet does the same. We've already upgraded both to a higher tier (which we pay more for) so I feel like these should t be normal problems.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?