BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amber M.
Amber M.
De Pere, WI
I legitimately hate time Warner cable. They treat their new customers better than the old ones. My bill jumped from 90 to 135 after the first year and every time I call to downgrade or check on different rates the representatives are rude and argue that there is nothing they can do. Its not as if I'm rude when I call in, I work for a call center so I'm nice but by the end of the call I literally tell them that they're the worst customer service. You would think since they have a customer satisfaction survey they would train the reps to HELP THE CUSTOMER. It's hard to believe that they don't have some sort of retention department set up. If I honestly had other options for cable I'd drop TWC so fast.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Watervliet, NY
My family has had time warner for years and their service isn't that great, but from researching other companies, seems everyone has similar problems. We have the fastest Internet they offer, yet it seems no different from before with the standard. We have 2 dvr's and most of the time if you go to watch a show that was recorded, it messes up and you end up not being able to watch. Or if you try and fast forward a show, it jumps right back to the befinning. Also the WiFi range is terrible. I loose my wifi in the back of my house all the time
They really need to get better equipment, especially when your paying so much to rent the stuff. It should be top of the line!
I wouldn't recommend.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
I don't even know where to start. We can never just sit and watch TV without it going in and out, the Internet is so bad when we do use it, it takes forever to load anything. When the cable isn't working I normally just turn on Netflix and that can't even run because the Internet is so poor! When I call and try to get someone out to fix all this, they tell me all they can do is boost the signal, they refuse to send someone to put new boxes in, and to give us a new router, ( ours is old) but they won't give us a new one to possibly fix the problem. If I'm paying them as much money as I do I feel like they could at least try to figure out what the problem is! Time warner is awful!
Lex K.
Lex K.
Reliable service most of the time, but really awful customer service. The wait times are excruciating and something is always wrong with my bill. Like, always. Also, they gouge you for not bundling their services. You have to get internet AND cable AND phone to get a decent price. If you don't want those things (for instance, you just want internet) they will charge you astronomical prices! They also say you get super fast "turbo" internet, but it's not really fast at all. Don't try online gaming without having their most expensive internet service or else you lag like crazy...Overall, I think better customer service and better products prices would make a much better company.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
I've had a pretty rough time working with Time Warner Cable from the beginning. I moved out on my own over a year ago. It took them two hours to set up my internet. Then they messed up my billing. When I moved a year later, they made a typo on my account which in turn, shut off my neighbors internet. To fix the solution, I had to be on the phone for about a half hour while they fixed the typo, I was in the middle of dinner with the family while I waited for them to enter the correct unit number for my apartment. I hate their service, but it's inexpensive and relatively reliable. If a better opportunity came around, I would switch, but I would rather deal with the devil I know.
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.
Wildly expensive to maintain for long term customers while they continue to offer new customers bargain basement pricing for a few months before the fees increase by about 300% while you are still committed to 9 more months in your "contract" & they fine you $500 to cancel early & if you do not comply you are sent to collections & you are blocked from securing any other cable services.

Honestly, they have abused their customer base for decades but the cable era is coming to an end as consumers opt for internet services instead so hopefully americans will have hundreds of extra dollars each month to stimulate the economy, a function that services like cable do nothing to help.
Lucy N.
Lucy N.
Brooklyn, NY
Personally I hate TWC. Unfortunately, it is the only option available in my area. I have had both verizon FiOs and Optimum before, and both are so much better than TWC. First of, the internet speed is terrible. If I am watching Netflix, I cannot simultaneously use wifi on my phone or tablet. Also, the DVR is very use unfriendly. It is very inconvenient to use. If you are deleting 10 episodes of a show, you have to delete them one at a time, and after each time you get thrown out of the DVR screen. Moreover, the multi-room DVR options are terrible. For the price TWC charges, I expect much better service. Can't wait for FiOs to be available in my area, or moving!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh Time Warner. First off, our cable and internet goes out constantly. Considering the price of out bill, we're barley getting to use what we're paying for. While I find the customer service reps on the phone to be lovely and very helpful, I have had several occasions where repair technicians have claimed to come to the house and said that we didn't answer the door, when we've been here waiting the whole time. Feels like a scam, and causes us to wait all day for nothing. Have had to go through several cable boxes as the ones we get don't last for very long. Sometimes the DVRs just choose not to record. Will be switching my provider in the future.
A M.
A M.
Several times I asked to fix cable post the green cover and someone comes over tells me it is different department and will notify someone, then next guy comes and says same thing and next guy does it again. Finally, right guy comes and fixes it after a month, yikes. Then cable usually turns off and I will have to reboot. Lasly, we have been lied to. When we bought our house there was a promo by time warner that price will not change. Then after a year price increased and cust srvce said they don't have promo that says price wont change. Time warner is expensive for service that is subpar. I just need road runner that is why i am staying for now.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I have had the triple bundle of Internet, phone, and cable from Time Warner for 11 years. The internet speed is the best available in my area, cable doesn't go out because of bad weather, we can call anywhere using our landline without any extra charges. Time Warner offers good services for cheaper than any other provider. However whenever we have had to move our services due to moving homes it is always a nightmare and takes months to get everything running correctly. Also when we have technical issues the customer service reps can either be very good or not know anything so it's a total shot in the dark if your going to get a good rep or not.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?