BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Princeton, NJ
The only channel that i love to watch never works! It's always in and out and they couldn't give me an explanation as to why. They are very expensive but building regulations forces me to have them. Our bill is never consistent.
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Clarksburg, WV
They services I use at Time Warner are better then the rest. They only complaint I have is that my online account always said I am not connected but I am. Also, when we moved to our house there was an account connected to it. The people at Time Warner were great on getting everything taken care of.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner has terrible customer service, the only reason I use them for my internet is because there is no other service in the area. As soon as Google Fiber moves in, I plan on dropping them. Don't choose them unless you have no other choice.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Laredo, TX
Our cable and Internet are always going out. Our internet is very slow. The cable freezes a lot and for the past week we have had "snow" on our TV from the cable.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
They're ok. Cheaper than some of the rest. Some days are better than others. When we first got Time warner they were attentive to every need we had, but after we had it for a while the customer service diminished
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Half the time love TWC half the time it sucks. Truly depends on the weather/ who else is using it/ etc. Not the best or the worst but nothing great to say about it
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a time warner customer for years but their prices just keep going up and up. Although I don't have problems with the company itself I may consider switching because it is getting rather expensive.
Tami R.
Tami R.
Kernersville, NC
TWC Internet is the fastest you can get in our area, which is the ONLY reason I have it. Their prices are ridiculously high and the customer service is lacking.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?