BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Loretta G.
Beaumont, CA
I personally love twc, their customer service has always been great in my opinion. i always receive follow up calls when they say they are going to call me back and never had a problem with them.
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
AMAZING customer service, excellent products at excellent prices. Have never had a problem with my service and I've had it for about 7 months now. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
I think that the Internet is okay....I wish they would not show the same movies all the time. I also think it's ridiculous to charge $150 a month for cable and net when there are online options
Natalia C.
Anaheim, CA
They give me internet so that's good. The service is good, but it could be better. For wifi connection they have normal and 5G which is pretty cool. I can use the wifi on all my devices well.
Sutton T.
I like TWC, but sometime they have some problems w/ their service. If you've seen their recent comercials then you'd know that they are actually trying to fix their service issues right know.
Jackie E.
Waco, TX
I love time warner cable Internet, cable, phone all in one bill! fast wifi, on demand is awesome and they even have an app you can download on your cell phone so you can use it to call and text
Jane C.
Nassau, NY
I honestly don't know what to say about Time Warner Cable, we are with them because they are the only provider where we live. The prices keep going up & the service quality keeps going down.
Priscilla L.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Time Warner has the worst customer service ever. I once had my cable cut because I was moving next month and the new renter called in early. Took 2 days to fix it then my billing was all wrong. Don't know how many times I've called in about billing errors - At least 20.
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Since moving here we have had to switch from Comast to TWC. TWC is so far better than Comcast however sometimes when we are watching TV the signal goes out. The Internet has been great though.
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
If we had another option - we'd take it. And it's not because of their lack of trying when we complain. It just stinks. Internet always cutting out, poor signal strength... Maybe it's our area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?