BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Jesse J.
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
Awful service with Time Warner. I highly recommend not going with them. Our internet will cut out for absolutely no reason and not come back on for hours, despite calling in and getting help. The customer service representatives I've spoken with were impolite and didn't really know what they were talking about. On one call, I was transferred four times, which is a huge time waster.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Intl Falls, MN
Never had horrible issues with this service provider. I have currently been with this company for almost 4 years and when I moved they redid my whole plan to where I was only paying $15 more a month but was receiving a movie subscription plus Internet wifi and home phone. They are also very good about helping you resolve any problems or outages to the best of their ability.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
The options for internet providers in my area are very limited. I use TWC out of necessity. Our internet rates have increased every year for the past 3 years, with little to no change in service. The promotional deals are nice for brand new accounts, but they have no love for loyal, renewing customers. The one positive thing I can say about TWC is that any time I have needed to contact customer service, I have always been able to speak to an actual person with minimal bouncing around through automated recordings.
Merelyn M.
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
The monthly pricing is out of this world. The Internet service is less than middle of the road and when I have called customer service to resolve the issue I was treated like my concerns didn't matter. My monthly bill is $147.00 and all I have is the package that has about 120 channels or so and middle of the road speed on Internet. We also have 2 Dvr boxes that we use and those work well but the internet is super slow and the cable package is over priced in my opinion. I'm currently shopping around for another service.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Green Bay, WI
Techie Expert
I have lived all over the Midwest and used multiple providers. Unfortunately, time warner is the provider I am least happy with. My on demand is in and out, the bills are way too high, and the channel selection is disappointing. The service is hit or miss, and the system in place for multiple televisions is pretty lousy for the amount we pay for cable. Our internet is painfully slow, even though we have continually upgraded to the highest (and most expensive) options. If i had other options, I would use them
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I only use time Warner because I have no other choice. Our cable service is constantly having issues and we have to reboot our boxes regularly, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Our internet is slow and unreliable. If I could give zero stars I would.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Hilliard, Oh
We used to love time Warner cable. but their prices have become too high. we're passing almost $200 a month for internet and cable with zero premium channels. the last time we called to try to lower the price they told us that the prices we see advertised we're for new customers. we've been customers for over a decade so apparently we aren't important to them anymore.
Allison C.
Allison C.
San Diego, CA
Internet lags and the cable is slow. The actual cable box responds very slowly and glitches quite often. Time Warner is quite expensive compared to every other provider. I've tried lowering the bill but it keeps getting hiked up. I am only still using because it is the only cable provider available in my neighborhood. If it wasn't I would switch in a heart beat.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Right now I use TWC because it's our only option locally. For Internet it's not terribly bad, not many glitches and not more than one outage a month. With cable it was a ridiculous company, with tons of glitches and outages and just not wiorth the outrageous amount we spent. Still the price isn't great but it's a necessity with our kids doing online homeschooling. I definitely wouldn't recommend them to anyone looking for a good reliable cable/internet company because they are DEFINITELY not that
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?