BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Emily L.
Emily L.
Killeen
Techie Expert
Not too fond of TWC, not terrible, though. We always have a ton of issues, but customer service does a great job of fixing things over the phone. Pay extra for special channels which I do not receive. Wifi goes out frequently.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I feel that Time Warner Cable is VERY overpriced. However, they do provide fast internet and a wide variety of channels. I just think that they charge far too much.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Time Warner has always done right by us. I have had a few different companies for Internet and time warner always seems to have the best service and the best price.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Overpriced, you get less channels for more money than comparable other satellite companies. Having a landline that doesn't work yet they have come to "fix" it twice
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Cincinnati, OH
The actual internet connection isn't bad. The only thing I don't like is the customer service. The tried to get us to get a faster connection and when we said we weren't interested, they hung up on us.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Binghamton, NY
Extremely high costs and the "great deals" you hear about all the time aren't really worth it. they're a bunch of scams to get you to spend more money for regular cable. stick to the simple plans if you have this company.
Dave F.
Dave F.
Horrible service and super expensive for the internet speed you get! Also they only tend to send bills every other month so you're always late! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
We rent a router from them and we have the high speed Internet option. We do sometimes have a problem with the router but the internet works pretty well most times.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Jamaica, NY
I find Time Warner extremely expensive. It is a good deal to join but once your promotion time is over the price is outrageous. I just received a letter stating the bill will go up again. I only good thing is that I'm not locked in. The other cable companies lock me in and that is a deal breaker for me.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
A necessary evil. Of course it's expensive but, my internet is fast and usually very reliable. They'll work with you on getting a good deal once you've been a customer for a while.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?