BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I used Time Warner Cable for several years and I loved it had a issue with it when we first got it but the service department was fantastic at taking care of the problem.
Nicole J.
Charlotte, NC
I only use time warner for Internet services and it is ok. It can be spotty sometimes. I also think their prices are a little high for what you get. I have a standard internet option and it's about $35.
Sadie O.
Suamico, WI
I do not recommend time Warner. They are difficult to get along with and they raise your bill any chance they get for no reason
Jennifer S.
We only really have Time Warner because they have the Dodgers network, and we can't watch the dodgers games on any other provider. Cable is decent. Internet is ok. Customer service is decent.
Rachel B.
Syracuse, NY
Customer service is horrendous. Rates are insane. I have limited options or I would use another provider.
Brittany H.
Fort bragg, NC
Not too bad. The Internet seems to drop often but it is lightning fast in my area.
Anna M.
Temecula , CA
I like what they provide but I don't like that they are denying me of my $300 rebate.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Internet works pretty well. Really annoying when it is out. A lots of hidden fees and they don't tell me when they turn my automatic payments off till its 3 months late. also when i have a bunch of late fees.
Joanna E.
Have been customers with TWC for about a year. Fairly satisfied with level of service. Receiving better customer service than we had with AT&T. Affordable prices.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I'm happy with my cable and Internet but unhappy with how quickly my WiFi slows down and I have 300mps
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?