BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet service is ok. You would need to buy a more premium package to get the speed you'd want for college students. I have two other roommates, and the three of us would use YouTube on our own laptops and it's still pretty speedy. I have had experience with TWC in the past with my family, and that experience was terrible. I think it was because it was in a low service area. Customer service was also meh at the time.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
New Harbor, ME
We have had Time Warner for years and always had good service. However I believe the prices of things are a little much! I think that you can give such good service without needing an arm and a leg in payment. The prices are always going up and they are always trying to get you to buy something else! I believe these deals they offer new customers should be offered to long time customers as well, kind of as a thank you!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Their routers are horrible. They disconnect throughout the day, it drops the signal and customer service nor the technicians can ever fix it. I never receive what I pay for. But I'm stuck with them because I don't have any other choices here.
Jiaying W.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Customer services are always on point. Just wish the internet can be faster, but then again, I'm on wifi, and not connected to the hard line. It does have good deals on bundles and stuff, but that's only for a year, and now I'm paying at least 10 dollars more for only internet that I had a deal for a year. Don't want to upgrade because that means I will be paying even more, and why do I need cable when I already have Hulu.
Becca A.
Becca A.
The service from Time Warner Cable is perfectly decent. Sometimes I wonder if they're throttling the internet, but for the most part, it's fine. The biggest problem I have is they're relentless with advertisements. Even though they're my carrier, I still get mail from them asking for my business quite frequently.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
Hate time warner and the fact the are the only provider in our area. I attend school online and often times the Internet is done. The prices are horrible for the speed you are getting. Customer service is a joke. Don't even bother calling..:
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Good Service. However they get you with a promo and after a year it almost doubles. Then when I called to see how I could lower my bill, I waited on hold (after talking to someone) for 30 mins and then was told she would call me back in 20 minutes. 2 hours later she called and it was late at night.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Time warner cable sucks! They made it very difficult to find what it would cost for our monthly internet package. It took 3 days for them to activate our modem, and after telling us we wouldn't be charged for a person to come out, they charged us. The customer service is terrible and they don' t know what they are talking about. If we could get any other company we would but that is all that's available here.
joanna a.
joanna a.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet speed is really what I pay for. I used to pay for cable and then cancelled because I never watch it anymore (netflix, amazon tv, popcorn time etc) and they tried to convince me to keep it, but weren't too pushy as I am sure other companies can be when dealing with similar situations.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Ive had TW the last 4 yrs in 3 different homes. If i could rate 0 i would. Channel selection stinks, my phone number randomly changes without being told, the internet is the worst! Constantly cutting out, CONSTANTLY! Slow and frustrating. Bit too mention costly. I'm working to find better options
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?