BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
We have had no issues with Time Warner. Their service is a bit expensive but we also chose to have an upgraded package. We enjoyed them and we are not having problems already interactions in service.
Ebeliz R.
Ebeliz R.
Duncanville, TX
Techie Expert
The service is good. The price is outrageous! I've rarely experienced down times and when I have they are very prompt in solving the issues AND keeping you posted on the status of the work order.
Michael P.
Michael P.
Slingerlands, NY
I've always been indifferent with time Warner cable. They are okay, but it feels like I have no better option. The prices go up every year and I can't lower the even though the quality stays mediocre.
Pam D.
Pam D.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner and looking to change providers soon. They continue to raise my bill, it jumped $30 more at one time. Their customer service tends to be rude and condescending. Not to mention, almost weekly there is a time period the Internet does not work.
Ella T.
Ella T.
Pullman, WA
Best option in my area but I am not sastified with my service. My wifi is fairly slow andI personally feel like I am over paying for an inferior product.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
Great company to have your internet with when ever there is a problem they fix it right away but for me I haven't had a problem with my internet at all .
Gidget S.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC
Great company. Affordable prices on internet and cable. Even has a forgiveness discount for older clients to comeback. Great customer service and support
Nawshin J.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Great television service and landline service. However, I often have to deal with Internet problems and the company cannot provide me with any helpful solutions except "Reboot the router/modem".
Steven W.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
TIme Warner has great customer service and the best deals for service. I was stuck with Cox and AT&T before that. It was always a hassle if there are any issues. The pricing was also ridiculous!

Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Benson, NC
This company is a joke. I literally have not a single good thing to say except they provide the only high sped internet in my area and so I am stuck with them until something better comes along.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?