BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kate P.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't say anything SPECTACULAR about Time Warner, but I don't have anything too bad to say about them either. They provide my cable and internet and they do they job. It's pretty expensive though.
Leah S.
Union City, IN
I would take Cincinnati Bell over this crap. Half of the time my wifi is cutting out, when I'm sitting right by the router!! Ive had to have a tech come out and fix it before, $75 service call BS.
Danielle S.
I really like Time Warner Cable. The internet is very fast but the price is getting expensive. The price is continuously going up and getting to the point where we may have to switch providers.
Pam D.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner and looking to change providers soon. They continue to raise my bill, it jumped $30 more at one time. Their customer service tends to be rude and condescending. Not to mention, almost weekly there is a time period the Internet does not work.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH
For the most part I am satisfied with my cable service but although I pay for top speed internet and they've came and ran connection tests and such, my internet connection and speed is subpar ūüėí
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY
I have been a customer of Tome Warner Cable for around 5 years. I have always been pleased with their services. They provide the best services in my area. Their customer service is amazing too.
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I only use it because it is the only option in my area. They raise prices all the time and the customer service is awful.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
Great company to have your internet with when ever there is a problem they fix it right away but for me I haven't had a problem with my internet at all .
Sandra T.
Elsa, TX
They have awesome customer service, but service can be slow at times. I have tried other companies before and Time Warner is still on the top of my list.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
I have to use TWC in my apartment complex, but it's been fine and service doesn't cut out often. I hate how the price just goes up and up every year though.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?