BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Darcee M.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
What's upsetting is the monopoly they've got in small communities in southeastern county. Literally, we've no other choice and we're stuck paying whatever prices that they charge, as there's no competition. The cable service, being all digital, is unreliable. The boxes freeze constantly.

That said, the Internet's decent.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Time Warner is basically the only company I get at my house for cable & internet. We have the best internet they offer, and it still isn't the best! Wish we could have a few different companies to choose from but oh well. The cable is fine, just think if we're paying that much for Internet, it'd be amazing
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Ty W.
Ty W.
Pineville, NC
The Customer Care department is lacking. Every person I spoke to at the call center are void of being able to explain billing, billing cycle, billing start date, extra fees and proper adjustments for overcharges. You will get hit with so many One Time Charges that were suppose to be free with the Free Installation but once that bill comes you will see 19.99 and 40.00 charges out of the wazzoo. In NC a supervisor name Pat is great, we've been acquainted through my requests for a call from a supervisor every time a discrepancy posted to my account. Also a technician charged me a fee for a visit/installation when he never came! Pat went over the charges and I shocked and despite her constantly correcting the wrong fees the automated billing system kept flooding my account with charges, it took almost 2 months to be corrected. And don't call any time close to 11:00pm because the reps leave then and will try to route your call and end it quickly so they can get home, not all reps do this but I've had a few.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Henderson, KY
Their service is okay most of the time. They're the only choice we have to go through in our area, and unfortunately they are well aware of that fact. They know that no matter how poor a job they do, or how bad their customer service is, that as long as we want cable or internet, we'll keep paying them.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rochester, NY
So many channels to choose from and usually no issues with my internet/cable but sometimes if there is an issue it can take multiple trips to my house from a service tech and multiple replacement cable boxes to fix the error. I guess that is the norm. With technology these days but it can get stressful.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Time Warner Cable is a great cable company. They are very user friendly. They offer lots of shows and their online services are great. The only problem I have is that you cannot use your TWC login to watch ABC shows online.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Twc has always been my go to cable provider no matter where i have moved. Pro: tons of channels, occasional promos cons: without those promos very expensive for "basic" cable, glitches too much and always having problems.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner Cable is okay... it's hard to review a company that has basically held a Monopoly in my area for quite some time. There is another company that offers DSL, but can only get speeds up to 3mbps. Time Warner can go up to around 50 mbps - as I use my internet to watch television, I need good speeds for clear HD streaming. The downside in addition to being a monopoly is they are somewhat high priced and the bandwith bottlenecks (at least in my neighborhood). It is not unusual for web pages to load slowly and my online streaming to lose its HD (which isn't *really* HD but still looks better) during peak times - when I ask Time Warner about this, they just say that when multiple people are using the same node that it bogs the internet down. So I pay for 30 mbps... but I don't think I actually get those speeds... I've planned on downsizing in the near future. When the DSL company brings upgraded service to my neighborhood, I may even switch.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?