BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
I just signed up with Time Warner Cable in my new apartment since I moved for college. So far, I haven't had any big issues with connection with my internet so I am very satisfied! Since I am a college student, I am splitting the monthly cost with my roommate. But the overall cost is very affordable for what we are receiving!
Ariella M.
Austin, TX
I love time warner cable. I love all the channels I have in my plan. Plus the speeds I pay for are usually performing up to par.
Afrikka B.
Not a big fan of Time Warner but this is the only thing in my town. The packages are some what affordable however once your year is up, it sky rockets up.
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
The cost is exorbitant but they are the online cable provider in my area. We have a couple satellite television providers but that doesn't mean we get local news.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
They are a good company. I love the unlimited amount of shows I can watch and the fast service.
Giselle A.
Palmdale, CA
I have had time warner cable for a while and i just dont like it. I always seem to gave problems with them. That and im paying for the fastest internet but yet when im on the phone with the repesentative they tell me it isn't ome of the fastest, and that is just one of tje problems I've had with them.
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It works most of the time even though I feel like they charge way to much for the internet and when I talk to them no one speaks english very well
Dakota R.
Yuma
It sucks. Stay away. Seriously, get away while you can. Just get Netflix or spend the extra money for Dish you cheap asses.
Stevie C.
Where do I start. every time my cable gets interrupted my wifi will not automatically turn on when the cable comes back up. And every time we call and they say the same thing. Turn it off and turn it back on again, then after 45 minutes of doing so, they declare that our box is defected and they must have a technician come out to service us. After the a few days it will automatically pop up and cure itself. Go figure. Although the price is right- nightmare getting service over the phone.
Brave J.
Lancaster, OH
GOOD INTERNET AND GOOD SPEED TO DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD I LOVE THIS SERVICE AND SUGGEST IT TO ALL NIGS PLEASE USE
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?