BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
We've been using Time Warner Cable for our Internet for the last 6 months. So far we haven't had any problems. Occasionally the Internet will lag a bit, but it was much worse with previous providers. For the most part their service has been good. When we've had issues they fixed them in a timely fashion. The set up was rocky, but aside from that it's all been quite smooth. We're college students so we're tight on money and they offer fast enough Internet for all three of our laptops and our phones and xbox without it slowing down when we're all home or breaking our budget.
Corey B.
Corey B.
Greensboro , NC
Time warner cable is by far the worst company to deal with for Internet or cable television. They restrict their internet speeds, don't offer quality assistance, and could not fix an internet connectivity issue even after sending out three different employees.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
For the most part I am happy with our service. When we moved into our new house it was wired for Time Warner so we switched from U-Verse. The only complaint I have is that sometimes while watching cable it will freeze or the audio will go in and out. Thought at first it was our TV but changed the channel and it only did it on certain channels. Hasn't happened in a while but when it does happen it is annoying.
Shallon L.
Shallon L.
Vassalboro, ME
I have had cable for years with TWC. I love how fast they are if u need any service issues. I love there on demand. U never have to leave home to rent a movie. The one issue I have is every year there price goes up, services have never changed but up, up with price. I have cable, internet highest one, and home phone with HBO an all the movie channels. They can't offer me a bundle for under $200. Its crazy
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Beaver, OH
The prices for the services are reasonable and they are also the lowest in town. I really like that you do not have to sign a contract and can discontinue services at any time. I pay $100 a month for basic internet and TV services. I have had some minor issues with the internet and TV services going out for periods of time. Installation of services is quick. The company does try to push you into buying services you did not order, and they have sent products to my home for me to set up even though I did not order them, but I simply returned the products.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH
Cable boxes are refurbished, so you never know how long it will take before yours conks out. Internet is mostly reliable but has on occasion just stopped working for hours (a couple times a month). Customer service is mostly good, although we've had repairmen lie about calling to tell us they were at our house and then leaving and forcing us to call back and reschedule an appointment to fix our cable.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I kind of hate TWC but it's the only provider in my area so I have no choice but to use them. They do the typical "raise your rates every year for no reason so you have to call and negotiate them back down" crap, which has really gotten old. They like to shut off my internet and cable occasionally for no reason and I have to call and sit on the phone with customer service for an hour trying to get it back on. I gave them 2 stars because my cable and internet works, and it's decent service, but the people at the company and their business methods suck.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
The only good thing about TWC are the people who work there. My cable and internet work intermittently and they claim they've done all they can and I basically have to deal with it. I get pretty irritated with their services, but the employees (from the techs in my home to the people on the phone and in the brick and mortar stores) are the kindest people ever. very patient and understanding.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
The cable and internet I receive from Time Warner is not to be complained about. The internet is high speed and works usually without any issues. The cable provides clear reliable pictures. I have run into minor issues with wifi being down or cable channels being out, but simple troubleshooting usually fixes the problem. The few times I have had to call, I received excellent customer service. The ONLY complaint I have regarding Time Warner Cable is their prices. I wish they had more pricing options and lower prices/packages.
Adele H.
Adele H.
Horrible company, if I could give them zero stars I would. The internet constantly crashes, and I noticed this tends to happen when I watch a lot of Netflix (but they claim they don't throttle). Every year the prices go up for the same standard service. Renting boxes is a rip off. Poor channel selection without having to buy another package. I would switch if they weren't my only option.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?