BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dianne M.
Dianne M.
Millport, NY
Well, what can I say anyone in this area has to use Tim Warner Cable, if they want cable, phone and internet. I have a problem with a company that does not offer any incentives to loyal customers. My parents have had the same address and cable since I was 20, I am 46 now. They still pay way too much for the service and cable as far as I am concerned. They have no willingness to help any of their loyal customers with making sure their equipment is updated and they have at least the opportunity to get a free weekend of HBO or any other their other cable shows. And their prices are outrageous, and their customer service sucks.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Techie Expert
YES I LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE THEY HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE ITS THE ONLY SERVICE OUR FAMILY USE AND EVERYONE YOU TALK WITH OR REALLY FRIENDLY LOVE MY CABLE
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
When we moved into the current apartment, Time Warner offered us a great deal on upgrading our current Internet package. We only keep TV service because Internet is cheaper with it than without (because TWC is insane like that)--we pretty much only watch Netflix or stream from online. What they actually did was upgrade our channels and leave our Internet the same, and charge us more. It took months to get it straightened out. And the service is incredibly spotty, with citywide outages a couple of times a month for hours at a time. Google Fiber is coming to our city soon, and we are SO ready for a viable alternative to TWC.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Raleigh, NC
0 stars for TWC but they are making me give at least 1 in order to review. Truly I only have this service because it is the only one available. Their customer service is absolute crap and unless you cry and threaten them they do not give a crap. Keep very careful records every time you call them making a note of who you spoke with, time/date, and what they said. If they push back make them go to the recordings - they record everything and will have no choice but to bend, it just takes forever. The actual service is way overpriced and doesn't work very well. I like the OnDemand feature but it doesn't work half the time. They continue to take away helpful features (can no longer rewind from the end of a recorded program, you have to start over from the beginning) and don't add any value. Total crap.
April U.
April U.
Milwaukee, WI
I am not a huge fan of TW. Their customer service is not the best you are often on hold for long periods of time and their pricing is all over the place. Their promos are so confusing!! You often forget when your promo ends so your price gets jacked up and you have to then try to get another promo. It's way too expenses and you get sucked into buying channels you don't use or watch just to get 1 channel you do watch. Overall, terrible. We are actually getting ready to drop them and buy everything a la cart (Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Starz, etc. ) if they don't watch out, they may become the next Blockbuster.
Niki E.
Niki E.
Honolulu, HI
Not too happy with our time warner service for Internet/wifi. It drops every day several times a day. Everyone in my neighborhood has issues but every time I call they tell me there's no outages when clearly there is. Customer service and their techs are nice and professional though.
angela a.
angela a.
Burlington, WI
Ive been using their services for around 6 years. I have updated my boxes and internet equipment keeping me updated for my children and their schooling. I had Dish before that and did not like the fact that when there was a storm or tornado i had no TV and no idea what was going on.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Newport, Kentucky
Time Warner Cable is okay! They overcharge me with late fees that I feel are ridiculous! But, they have good rates and customer service is helpful with problems. The internet is slow for the cheaper one so I advise stepping it up if you use your computer for multi-tasking or games.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Austin, TX
Please god, we have no other options. Help me!

We are basically stuck with Time Warner Cable internet until someone else offers service in our neighborhood.

Havid had multiple service calls out to our house to no avail, we still have internet that drops every twenty or so minutes.
Kaci H.
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
I, over the years have had nothing but problems out of Time Warner. Since they are the only provider where I live I am forced to use them. If I had another option I would take it in a heartbeat! My phone service shuts off many times a day. My internet was losing connection at least 30 times a day and after over a year of beggingg them to take back the ancient modem I had to give me a new one I finally yanked the thing out from under my TV and took it into the closest store and demanded a newer modem which they gave me and then my internet never shut off again since. If your bill is late they call relentlessly. When you call in for questions or problems they usually have no clue how to help you so you have to tell them you want to talk to a top level tech. It's nothing but problems, hassles, run arounds.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?