BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel K.
I like them but at the same time I wish it didn't cost so much to have car and Internet I'm currently paying for a landline that doesn't even work and they will charge me to fix when it never worked
Cynthia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes i just stare at the v and wonder why am i still here. so much crap on tv. its becomes depressing that life goes on and this stuff is still on tv,
Tammy S.
I really have no choice but to use them because of my area but. I have never had an issue with customer service. My internet keeps going out all the time.
Sable D.
Ive usually gotten decent customer service, its the speed of the internet provided that usually drives me nuts. It can be terribly slow, peak times aside.
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I like time warner. The first time I was setting up I got really mad though. After I talked to customer service I finally got everything straightened out.
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Leann L.
Covington, KY
Their actual internet service is kind of spotty. I have the mid-grade internet and my connection is sometimes slow when I have multiple phones and a TV/Roku on it. Their customer service is pretty nice though and they do a great job with transferring your service when you move.
Ebeliz R.
Duncanville, TX
The service is good. The price is outrageous! I've rarely experienced down times and when I have they are very prompt in solving the issues AND keeping you posted on the status of the work order.
Priscilla T.
Time Warner sucks! They have terrible internet service and they always make their billing so confusing that you won't find out if they try to charge you extra for something you didn't request for.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?