BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
The service is typically good and the prices are reasonable when you first sign up. You have to watch it though bc once that year contract is up- they SKYROCKET your prices.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Richmond, Ky
I am not a fan of TWC and only continue to use it because there are no other providers in my area. Our internet often stops working and we barely have signal even in our home.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Chittenango, NY
Not a fan at all. Consistently raise prices with out notifying. Internet is slow, even though we pay for the high speed. Very dissatisfied and would not recommend to others.
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
Despite having Internet and cable interruptions several times a month due to maintenance issues our Internet is fast and there are lots of things to watch as well as on demand
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
The only reason I have time warner is because they're the only ones that provide service in my area. Other than that, their internet, cable and landlines sometimes don't work.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
So far, so good. We've not had many problems and what few we've had, TWC took care of us real quick. It's been one of the best experiences I've had with a service provider.
Rita H.
Rita H.
Agoura Hills, CA
We are stuck with Time Warner Cable service in our area and, unfortunately, it is spotty at best. This said, the Time Warner support team is exceptionally quick and responsive. How do I know? Because we have to call them so often!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Time Warner Cable. I think they way overcharge for their services because they have a monopoly on something everyone wants sooner or later, to watch TV.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Time Warner Cable has been reliable service. We have never lost service when there is bad weather. Occasionally service has gone out but with a call to customer service they get it started right back up. Overall, good experience.
Cass W.
Cass W.
I am not a huge fan of time warner cable, but it is all we can get where we live. The Internet is fast, but the cable is not great and the customer service needs some help
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?