BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
I can always rely on Time Warner Cable. They provide my internet my home phone and my television. If I ever have a problem (which is rare) they are there in a flash to solve the problem. I rate this a 5.
Lindsy R.
Pretty good. We did have some problems at the beginning trying to get the internet to work and the cable does go out very was easily but overall pretty good. Although the internet is still pretty slow.
Susan N.
It's not really that reliable. Sometimes the internet goes out and doesn't come back on for hours or a day or two. Sometimes it lags really badly even when nobody is downloading or uploading anything.
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner Cabke is merely a decent internet provider. The Internet is often spotty and customer service slow. However, the prices are good for an okay product.
Besse B.
They are the worst. i have come so close to switching services, but somehow they rope me back in every time. internet is reliable, their just too expensive.
Kristi A.
They're decent. Cable doesn't go out too often. Kind of pricey compared to some but their packages are a nice deal. Had a bit of difficulty with their customer service but they were very nice about it
Amanda L.
Twc Internet service kind of sick or at least in our area it does. we have the one below the top one and it's constantly going out or is really lagging. i
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
We have had no issues with Time Warner. Their service is a bit expensive but we also chose to have an upgraded package. We enjoyed them and we are not having problems already interactions in service.
Rachel H.
The product (Internet service and speed) is generally reliable, but the customer service is generally crap. The actual techs are very hit and miss - either friendly and efficient, or late and lazy.
Katie L.
I like time Warner because they are easy to work with. My Internet is quick and hardly ever had any issues. When it does have an issue they fix it quickly.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?