BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
San Antonio, TX
I hate time warner. The customer service is terrible. The Internet is terrible. To get a service person out here. It's a almost a 2 week wait. I want to switch so bad to AT&T but they aren't in the area.
dylan h.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
Unfortunately the area i live in there is not many options for cable/internet. time warner is famous for constantly having issues and saying its high speed when the speeds are low. if you can avoid time warner, id say do it
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
There OK I have called several time to come fix my cable box they would come but never fix my box they do something with the lines which has nothing to do with the box
Angie V.
Angie V.
I use Time Warner because there are no other providers in my area. I've noticed their cable isn't as awesome as I thought when I visited other homes that had other providers like Comcast and Optimum.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Science hill, KY
I have had Time Warner Cable Internet for over 5 years. For the most part the service had been good. I do not like that at night about 9pm the connection slows down and sometimes completely stops. Besides that it has been good
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
I do like time warner cable and everything they have to offer. Although, we have always used time warner and ever since we got a security system, the wifi speed sucks.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Murrieta, Ca
They advertise extremely fast internet. I pay for the fast internet speed and the wifi randomly connects and disconnects all the time. Loading speed is extremely poor.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
janelle a.
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Lexington, KY
Overly priced. This company is never available when you call, almost
Always have to send an agent for seemingly small issues. Goes out often. If there were anything else available in our area we would drop Twc in an instant.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?