BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marian S.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is great and I can always get a real person on the phone to help me with my issues. Their app also makes it really easy to troubleshoot the basics on my own. However, I do feel like they do the same things over and over and have a hard time fixing a problem that's out of the ordinary.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Iv had Time Warner for about a month now and I have always heard mixed review about this company. I have to say that I am truly pleased with my services. one great think I like is they send your bill our in a timely manner. my bill is do the 11th of every month and my bill is in my mail box before the 1st. this is great for people who like to plan!!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Summerville, SC
The service itself is great. Speeds are as promised and no data cap which is nice since we watch a lot of netflix. Pricing is outrageous though. Time warner price gouges loyal customers. They charge $30 less a month for new customers for the same service and would rather lose a customer than extend promotional pricing to long time customers.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
Time warner has been fairly decent in terms of speed of Internet! We have had issues with their cable service, which is why we now use DirecTV. But I honestly can't complain too much about their internet service. Yes, it does go out from time to time, and when it does, it takes a while to get a technician over, but when it's on, it's great!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Greenville, WI
Customer service contact is RIDICULOUS! The wait time is always a minimum of 10 minutes. They are always condescending. Prices are constantly going up and for no apparen't reason, your bill is just higher the next month. I strongly dislike this company but they are the only high functioning internet available for my husbands line of work.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Not bad but if they didn't have a monopoly on my area I'd probably try another company. I have n trouble with my internet connection but the cable, especially the On Demand service can be terrible. When using On Demand I'm lucky if I can watch more than 1 show without my cable box freezing and needing to be reset (a 15-20 minute process)
Beth  T.
Beth T.
Somerset, KY
Very average! Customer service is awful and Internet is crazy slow some days. It's almost like we share with everyone in our neighborhood. I love that I can record shows when we are gone, but it don't help to record if the channel glitches which happens more than I like. No one pays the same and I find that odd. Get it together TWC!!!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Time Warner gives you a great selection of channels, but the amount of problems you receive in return is not worth it. I recently spent three hours trying to purchase a movie and have a cable box fixed over the phone and I received little to no help while being constantly transferred and hung up on by the customer service agents.
Omi N.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Paige E.
Paige E.
Greensboro, NC
We switched from another company to Time Warner because we're told we could lower our bill for the same services. This turned out to not be true. We lowered our bill but can only use DVR on one TV and can only watch recorded shows on 2 TV's. We have also been having internet issues since we changed. I would not recommend them.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?