BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kat S.
Kat S.
Can't say I'm a huge fan of Time Warner Cable. I think they way overcharge for their services because they have a monopoly on something everyone wants sooner or later, to watch TV.
Rita H.
Rita H.
Agoura Hills, CA
We are stuck with Time Warner Cable service in our area and, unfortunately, it is spotty at best. This said, the Time Warner support team is exceptionally quick and responsive. How do I know? Because we have to call them so often!
Cass W.
Cass W.
I am not a huge fan of time warner cable, but it is all we can get where we live. The Internet is fast, but the cable is not great and the customer service needs some help
Brad N.
Brad N.
Raleigh, NC
The internet and cable are great - hardly ever have a problem, however whenever something is wrong on my bill, or i have to deal with customer service, it is a nightmare. i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. They are the worst!
Deanne B.
Deanne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've had Time Warner for a few months and haven't really had any issues with them. I appreciate the cross-platform accessibility, but most providers have been on top of it!
Barb  G.
Barb G.
They ae a Great company if there's ever a problem they are on it to fix it immediately and they even give you credit for your troubles and I rarely have troubles but when I do they are fixed right away This is a Wonderful Company
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
El Paso, TX
I have had no issues with this company, their packages are worth the money and you get a lot of extras included, compared to AT&T uverse and dish. My family has used the cable for over 20 years and we have rarely had any problems.
Issac G.
Issac G.
The service is great especially customer service its getting a lot better. I have all the service internet, phone, and cable. I have been a customer for a few years I wished they offered some sort of perks for long term customers.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
I live in an apartment, making the connection spotty sometimes. TWC has been out to our apartment twice in the past 5 months and I have seen improvements after their visit.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Time Warner Cable has been reliable service. We have never lost service when there is bad weather. Occasionally service has gone out but with a call to customer service they get it started right back up. Overall, good experience.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?