BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nessa P.
Nessa P.
I only have a Time Warner because of my bundle cable, alarm, and Internet service. I recently returned my box for the most basic channels because we rarely watch TV anymore. Netflix is our go-to if we do. I think the service is lackluster. Picture quality was pixelated to the point where programs were unwatchable. I can't tell you how many times that happened. I also have to call quite frequently because of wifi issues. I wish I could just do without, tbh.

Rita C.
Rita C.
Beaumont, TX
I love Time Warner! I've never had any issues with them. I love their On-Demand feature, that way I can watch pretty much anything that I want to when I want to. It's great! And their DVR has lots of space to keep all the shows I don't have time to watch when they come on regularly. The Internet is super fast and I never have problems with anything, even during bad weather. I would definitely recommend this company for your entertainment needs.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville, SC
I've had Time Warner for a few weeks now. So far they're great. I called to get service set up for my new house and the customer service representative was really nice and very helpful. They couldn't come out until 5 days after I put the order in. He offered a self-kit where I can hook it all up myself and they sent it to my door the day after I had called. It was super easy to install and if I have any issues, they are all so helpful.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Our cable service, like our experience with customer service, is hit or miss. We have all three services bundled, and not a month goes by that we don't have to call with a technical issue, incorrect bill, or request a service call. We often have to continue calling about an issue that was apparently previously resolved. We have problems with our service probably at least once a week. If we had a choice, we would switch in a heartbeat!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
We recently moved to a new location and started using the "triple play" services with time warner cable. Have to say that it's the most impressed I've ever been with a cable provider. From initiating service via phone, to setting up and installation, to dealing with the billing people - everything has been great. The internet is fast and the TV is so easy to use. Compared to our previous service provider (comcast), we are very happy!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Flushing, NY
I have no problem with the cable and Internet, it works well. But I don't like how they they trick you, they give you a good decent price for Internet and cable, but a year later they jack up the price. When I called them and asked why they raised the price they just said the first year price was a promotion. I told them they never said anything about a promotion and that the price will go up after a year when I first signed up.
Ashane B.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Time Warner's services offered are really pretty average - not good, not bad. Some of their more expensive plans are a little pricier than some comparable packages from their competitors. Also, they charge a setup fee with all of their cable Internet plans whereas many cable Internet providers don't. This is a relatively minor complaint, but something you should be aware of as you sign up to avoid any surprises.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
Totally overpriced and constantly changing the pricing of packages they offer without notifying their customers. Horrible customer service. Usually impossible to get an answer out of anyone, and once you finally do, the next time you talk to someone they claim to have no idea what you are talking about. I only use this company because I have no choice as its the only service provider in the city where I live.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?