BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal S.
Fayetteville, NC
Time Warner can be quit costly. They lure you in with their so called promotions. In actuality you are saving about $10 if you did not pick a bundle. Keep in mind these bundle prices are only for a year.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Time warner is okay. Their only downfalls would be the prices and their customer service. I mean come on the company is constantly hiring, if they cant keep their own employees something has got to be up .
Jennie K.
Only service available in my area. Cable box/DVR is slow. I ended up going with a cable card in another device. Internet is unreliable, goes down frequently.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We've had time warner cable for our internet for two years and have never had a problem! Fast internet! Our bill went up from $40 to $50 after the first year and we tried to get it back down but they won't.
Stephanie B.
Orlando, FL
On the cable end, I have no complaints, on the internet end, I do have some issues with the lag. Hence the one star down, but their customer service is good.
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
The Internet service is fine but I have had the worst customer service of my life from time warner. Multiple times! I wouldn't do business with them but I don't have another option where I live right now.
Yesenia E.
If you have any problem they come to you and help you out and it's honestly so convenient! Plus the man who helped me out was so kind and came with good intentions compared to other rude workers with other companies.
Brandi F.
I can't express enough how much I hate Time Warner. I have had nothing but trouble with them since they took over for Insight. I'm close to just canceling my cable because the cost is just outrageous.
Kayla D.
Oswego, NY
My internet service sucks, and rather than break contract now we are waiting until the contract end date. If you live in the country don't get this internet
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have the 14.99 a month internet and it works great for me! The only reason for the low stars is because they are VERY pushy to get you to upgrade but the next package size has a huge price difference.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?