BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristin C.
Burleson, TX
Compared to other cable providers twc has better pricing for the amount of stations you get and WiFi plus phone. We Thought it was awesome the home phone caller ID shows on the TV in every room so don't have to run on some phone calls when telemarketers call and not Goin to the phone just to see who's calling bc it's on the tv!
Linda C.
Waldo, OH
We have been customers of Time Warner Cable for well over 20 years. They are consistent and rarely do we have to call technical support. We use them for TV, phone and internet. We don't have to worry about losing connectivity during storms. The four stars is because when we DO have to call customer service, the wait is very long.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I have had Time Warner cable for the past year. I am not a fan. The cable menus are not easy to use. Also the internet is not great either. Unfortunately, we can't get dish because of the way our house is situated so I am forced to use Time Warner. We are getting Google Fiber in our neighborhood and I can't wait to switch over.
Jessica D.
This has good service options now and a lot of channels and the Internet is pretty speedy but the app they have is very unpredictable and doesn't work a lot of the time. They have also greatly increased there prices. They don't seem to care about customers who have been with them forever for pricing anymore. They offer all the deals to new customers which is understandable in a way to draw them in but once that's over in the long run they won't keep them.
Kassandra V.
I only use this provider because it's the only one that offers high speed Internet in my area. 3 stars for the doing what i need it to do. not giving it 5 stars because of the price, and the fact that it goes out often (an outage as customer care reps call it), yet i still get charged when I'm without service for multiple days.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I typically love the service and how quick the response time to fix issues but there are many negative aspects that made me choose three stars. The constant automated calls about paying the bill when the bill is not even due yet and within the past couple of months I have been having issues left and right with my internet and it is a severe disadvantage for me because i am an online student and constantly dealing with the internet going in and out is a bad thing.
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I have a difficult time with TIme Warner Cable simply because of the speed of the internet. I have high quality products that I paid a lot of money for to send the internet throughout our home. Our home is not large, but every night we have a slower connection and our Netflix and Hulu freeze constantly. It is incredibly frustrating.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
We have been with Time Warner Cable for about 5 years now and I haven't be satisfied with their service or customer service. The product that we have is wonderful. I just don't like when something goes wrong and have to call them. They aren't very friendly or helpful. I wouldn't suggest using them unless it is your only option.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Time Warner is one of the only internet options available to me, but I have nearly constant problems. The internet connection is spotty at best and I regularly cannot connect. They inundate me with mail to upgrade to a cable or telephone plan, even though I don't have a TV or landline! If I had the option, I wouldnt choose TWC.
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?