BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Techie Expert
I love this company I'm with this company right now I got services with them about 2 years ago and I've been with them ever since they have the best customer service ever and they are very affordable the always working with you to meet your demands the always trying to give you a good deal and yes I would most definitely recommend
Erica S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I have a difficult time with TIme Warner Cable simply because of the speed of the internet. I have high quality products that I paid a lot of money for to send the internet throughout our home. Our home is not large, but every night we have a slower connection and our Netflix and Hulu freeze constantly. It is incredibly frustrating.
Sarah H.
Time Warner Cable is not great. I used to have Comcast and had very few problems and really liked it. First, TWC remotes are awful. They are so hard to use and they break way too easily. Second, our cable goes out often and we have to restart it which takes up to two hours. It's just not convenient and causes a lot of problems.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I hate TWC. Every other month it seems they are raising their prices and the bill skyrockets, only to leave you calling trying to rebundle to get it at a more affordable price. The customer service agents rarely are helpful and place you on hold constantly. If you have other alternative cable providers you should seek them out.
Diana Z.
Kansas city, KS
Time Warner cable when it initially got installed was very very good and fast but they didn't quite tell us that there was two internets trying to be put up at the same time one that came directly from the modem of Time Warner cable and the other one trying to be connected from our own router. So that became an issue we don't have Internet for about three months specifically Wi-Fi and it was devastating but finally after four months someone came up to help us
Michelle H.
Warren, OH
I have had an OK relationship with Time Warner Cable. That was up until about 2 months ago when they started advertising their merge with another company. That's when my Internet would stop working for no apparent reason and my cable would static in and out on occasion. I'm getting so frustrated with having to call them that sometimes I don't and just pray it fixes itself because I don't want to go thru the hassle AGAIN!! Get it together Time Warner!!
Jackie H.
This is the internet and cable provider that is used when I am home from school at my parents house. Never really have issues with it and the speed is almost always there. Videos load quickly and don't have to buffer half way through. The TV is always quality with little problems with there are storms and such weather conditions.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Time Warner is very hit or miss. There have been times when our internet is just complete and total trash, and when I have reached out to get an answer as to why, the response has been "we are having some outages in your area, please stand by". I'm sorry but that is not helpful, especially when i pay so much for cable and internet
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
The service is pretty good and the bundled prices aren't half bad either when compared to other companies. It would be nice if they went the extra mile though to create better packages for after the introductory price package ends making it less stressful on the clients who are faced with having to find cheaper rates else where.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Eh, Time Warner Cable is an O.K. company. They actually just merged with another company and the prices have shot up. We are actually thinking about switching because of the price and the fact that they make us keep a landline we NEVER use! The customer service is horrible and quite frankly I don't think they value us as customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?