BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
cer n.
cer n.
Santa Ana, CA
I have internet and phone service with Time Warner Cable. I searched for the best value and TW was the best for me. For the price I have the best speed in internet with was important for me. For phone service, it can't be beat at $10.
I have had the service for a couple of months and I could not be happier
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Cable is good, Internet can be spotty sometimes, during peak user times. We live in an urban area though so that doesn't really surprise me. It could be more reliable, which is why it's 4 not 5 stars. Customer service just says well it's running fast from our end.... but doesn't really help to speed it up.
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I utilize one of Time Warner Cable's Internet plans and would recommend it to others. Although, I have had some issues with buffering and connection issues there has never been an issue lasting over 30 minutes and feel these are inevitable problems with an Internet service. Set up was easy and made simple.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
My husband and I have only been customers of Time Warner Cable for about a year now. We only have internet service and we have been very happy with it thus far. Our bill is the same every month with no hidden fees or surprise charges. With our experience I would definitely recommend Time Warner to others.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Quick service, knowledgable providers, incredible deals. I especially like the time warner on the go program. The only downside is that most of the time the top shows are only available when streaming inside your house. This is my only complaint for time warner. Otherwise, highly recommend their services!
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert
I really dislike TWC. Its the only "good" available option around me which really is not good because it isn't even that good. It drops me from the network so much and I know it is not my computer's fault. Their support page also is horrible as it does not give you alternative methods of fixing my issues.
Nahal A.
Nahal A.
I think with all the steaming services available that time warner should really lower their prices. I have considered giving my cable box back as it would be a fraction of the cost to just stream television. Otherwise, I'm happy with their customer service. I think that's an area where they really thrive.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Time Warner is one of the only options I have for internet and cable so unfortunately besides using my local provider (which is even worse) I have to use them. Everything is spotty; from cable service to my DVR starting to record shows at the correct time. The internet is spotty also which is frustrating.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Too expensive for the horrible shows that are playing. I got rid of my cable and purchased an antenna and watch netflix for entertainment. All the interesting shows are on the premium channels and its just a waste of money to pay extra when you can just watch online or rent in a few months and binge watch
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?