BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
I've had a router for wireless internet with Time Warner Cable for about a year and a half and have never had any problems. Whenever I've called customer service to make payments or to ask a question there's always very little wait time and the customer service agents are always efficient and professional and helpful.
jena e.
jena e.
Techie Expert
They are the only company who will service my area. They are expensive and always raise the prices. They have quoted me one price just to turn around and add on other charges. I'm also always having internet issues which are never corrected. I would avoid if possible.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Best internet ever! I find it does slow down in the middle of the night when I'm up on my phone. Other than that I absolutely love it! We stream our TV plus all of us use our phones constantly and don't find problems. It's a fast speed internet highly recommend! Already have my bfs mom switching over from Verizon!
Darcee M.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
What's upsetting is the monopoly they've got in small communities in southeastern county. Literally, we've no other choice and we're stuck paying whatever prices that they charge, as there's no competition. The cable service, being all digital, is unreliable. The boxes freeze constantly.

That said, the Internet's decent.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
Time Warner is basically the only company I get at my house for cable & internet. We have the best internet they offer, and it still isn't the best! Wish we could have a few different companies to choose from but oh well. The cable is fine, just think if we're paying that much for Internet, it'd be amazing
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable is okay. It's very tricky to get anyone out to service your device. Luckily I live very close to their local branch so usually I pay them a visit if I am having trouble because I know it will be less work. It's not the most fun way to spend an afternoon, but at least my cable gets fixed.
Ty W.
Ty W.
Pineville, NC
The Customer Care department is lacking. Every person I spoke to at the call center are void of being able to explain billing, billing cycle, billing start date, extra fees and proper adjustments for overcharges. You will get hit with so many One Time Charges that were suppose to be free with the Free Installation but once that bill comes you will see 19.99 and 40.00 charges out of the wazzoo. In NC a supervisor name Pat is great, we've been acquainted through my requests for a call from a supervisor every time a discrepancy posted to my account. Also a technician charged me a fee for a visit/installation when he never came! Pat went over the charges and I shocked and despite her constantly correcting the wrong fees the automated billing system kept flooding my account with charges, it took almost 2 months to be corrected. And don't call any time close to 11:00pm because the reps leave then and will try to route your call and end it quickly so they can get home, not all reps do this but I've had a few.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Henderson, KY
Their service is okay most of the time. They're the only choice we have to go through in our area, and unfortunately they are well aware of that fact. They know that no matter how poor a job they do, or how bad their customer service is, that as long as we want cable or internet, we'll keep paying them.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Rochester, NY
So many channels to choose from and usually no issues with my internet/cable but sometimes if there is an issue it can take multiple trips to my house from a service tech and multiple replacement cable boxes to fix the error. I guess that is the norm. With technology these days but it can get stressful.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?