BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
Extremely high prices and unreliable service. Our internet signal is constantly intermittent. This is still an issue after TWC "upgraded" us to their modem/router combo that we get charged for every month.
Bess N.
Bess N.
Brenham, TX
Time Warner Cable has been great for me over the past 3 years. I was a little turned off when they required a new digital box to get most of the channels I watched but now that I have it I have no complaints.
Mercedez H.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love time Warner cable! They have a great selection on demand and we love buying movies to watch all the time. The HD channels are amazing as well! We don't ever have problems with the box either!
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
They are the best. We live so far out in the country, and whenever we have an issue, they have no problem coming here ASAP to put things back in working order.
Latreace L.
Latreace L.
Milwaukee, WI
The internet speed waivers between acceptable (2 iphones and netflix constantly streaming on the wii) and slow. Netflix will have to buffer frequently, which is rare. I also have delt with poor customer service
Yarden B.
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI
They gave me an awesome deal on the highest speed they had for their internet. Its so easy to install but they can also do it for you. They have great customer service. Its a good company to use in Hawaii.
sonia g.
sonia g.
Palmdale, Ca
I love how the time warner cable people get back to u if anyone has a question. I have also gotten the chance to try out the DVR it works well. The last time i had a problem with the control i walked in and they replaced the control for a new one
. i am really satisfied with the service.
Harmony M.
Harmony M.
Los angeles , CA
I think their internet is pretty fast we can connect may devices all at once on both of our wifi networks provided the cable is great we never have any trouble
Shariece T.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert
We pay for the highest internet connection. Most days we don't get half of that speed. We've had several techs come out. While they are there the signal is fantastic however once they leave it's back to crap.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I switched from Direct TV to TWC and I made the BEST desicion. The quality is fantastic, I can watch all of my channels, and my boyfriend hooked everything up himself! Definitely stating with TWC from now on!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?