BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
I'm staying with time warner, they are the only bundle out there with NO Contract. Don't think because they don't have you in a contract that they could care less about you. I have had them for years and years abd they always work with me and are super helpful. I've got tons of promotions and help.
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum, spectrum raised the rates for subpar services and does not have a friendly customer service on the phone. Being that they are the only provider in my area I am stuck with them.
nicole.lobascio.7
nicole.lobascio.7
New York
Barely works without broadcasting issues and the company is constantly adding new charges and increasing monthly rates for services and equipment that used to be included in the monthly packages for cable and Internet. This company treats new customers better than its loyal long-time customers. I had to fight tooth & nail for TWC to rectify a billing issue because I was not charged the price promised to me by the sales associate when I moved and signed up for a new packaged. The hold times and runaround was so outrageously long, I probably spent a good 16-24 hours trying to resolve an error made on their end. Thankfully I reached a helpful manager after 6 months of collection calls. My credit report was also affected when TWC continued to bill me
for services after I told them I was moving and to cut my service off at my old address. They insisted that I had to show them a copy of my new lease, which seams ridiculous because I notified them before I moved. They should be investigated by the Better Business Bureau for questionable business practices. I'm giving them one star because I like the new DVR equipment (which allows me to record up to 6 shows at once).
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
If you have a store location near you, ALWAYS go there first before even trying to call their customer service line. They never know what they are doing, and they don't listen to you completely when you call for an issue. My reps always talk over me and get an attitude when I try to explain something. Once, while trying to move my service to my new apartment, the lady lied to me and told me I had to cancel my account and open a whole new one, pay an outrageous equipment fee (which would be refunded when I turned in my modem), and then tried transferring me to set up a new account and pay even more money. I told them no and just went to my nearest store. The rep I talked to there told me that my customer service rep lied to me, that she could have just transferred my service, and that there was no reason for the returned equipment fee. I never call them now except to check on outages or to pay a bill.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Tipp City, OH
Time warner cable is alright, although they have tried to raise my bill every month every since I started using them. I have to call them frequently to get my monthly payment back down to when I first started paying.. Also they aren't very reliable, Internet wise.. It's pretty slow and expensive.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
For the most part I'm satisfied with Time Warner the only thing I don't care for are the outrageous prices and the approximate wait times if something needs fixed. For example: We'll be there between 9 -5 so basically you have to take a day off to wait for them to come and they show up at 4:45!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Canyon Country, CA
They are absolutely terrible! Our internet is always going out. I mean line 10-12 times a year. That is ridiculous. The phone line will cut out and just hang up on people. The cable always cuts out or is fuzzy. We always get the message "an error with your cable has occurred. Please try again later. If the issue persists please contact customer service." It got so bad that we just have basic cable now because I never got to watch any of my shows. The kids' recordings would be messed up. We go days without Internet and they always have a different excuse as to why it doesn't work. Seriously go with someone else. Unfortunately because of where I live they are all I can choose.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
We have Internet and previously had cable through time warner cable. We aren't big fans because their pricing is a bit high and they are our only option in this area. We ended up getting rid of the cable as we don't use it much. the Internet is reliable for the most part but priced much higher than the company we had before we moved. Since we have removed cable, I received mail at least once a month asking us to upgrade, which I think is I huge waste of paper and postage. Every time I've been on the phone with them regarding any services, they run us through a series of hold, checking for deals, hold, ask a question, hold, etc. It is time consuming and ineffective.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Eh, time warner cable is what it is. We don't have many cable options in the area so I would pretty much pay the same price anywhere for what I'm getting. I don't have too many issues with them though.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
Unfortunately for me, TWC is pretty much the only option we have in our small rural area. Speed is great when it works right, but I have had issues more than once. It is overpriced in my opinion. I don't pay for cable or phone, yet I pay almost $60/mo. just for internet. Crazy if you ask me!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?