BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicolette D.
Nicolette D.
Akron, OH
The router box itself goes out often, and the company has few answers for the issues. Although, customer service is excellent, we can always get tech. workers out to our house quickly to at least asses the issues.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
The product (Internet) is fine, but the customer service could not be more terrible. They have a monopoly on the market and prices are unfair and always changing.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
They have the best service in town. I live in a semi small town but there are many cable companies available to us, this has to be the best I have ever been with
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
Great service. On the other hand my bill keeps increasing and nothing is being added to my plan. They have also slowed down our internet just so we will upgrade
Tami R.
Tami R.
Kernersville, NC
TWC Internet is the fastest you can get in our area, which is the ONLY reason I have it. Their prices are ridiculously high and the customer service is lacking.
Elizabeth C.
Super fast cable internet, great customer service. We very rarely have any problems, but if we do they are super fast to fix it, or let you know whats going on.
Saranda P.
Saranda P.
We have had the TV services for years and it is great. I wish we had a package with recording shows, but the Look Back on Demand works even better in its place. The internet is not the best, we have had problems with it being spotty, but it is much, much better compared to what we had before.
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Harlingen, TX
Well unfortuantely this is the only cable provider we can use at the apt complex i live in..customer service could be better and prices could be a little better
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?