BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
Over priced and non negotiable when it comes to prices. I have the highest speed internet which cuts out all the time and lags. I have a land line that I never use but if I am to cancel that service my bill goes up even more. I wish there was more options in our area. OH and if you are just starting with them you can get all the same services which I pay 160.00 a month for - for just 89.00
Nilza B.
Their customer service lacks in training but for the most part their programming is pretty good.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Horrible internet speeds and reliability and not such nice folks there all the time. Requires too much attention - especially for something you want to give NO ATTENTION TO AT ALL. And expensive too.
Logan H.
Awful customer service. Pricing is very high. Have switched to Direct TV and am very pleased.
Ashley  D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been with Time Warner Cable and have had a great experience with them. The only downfall was when they were re-doing some of their lines and my internet service was very sporadic. One of the customer service members was awful but when I called back the second time the lady was super nice and helpful!
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Pretty good price on wifi uses. However, I've not had the best experience with their customer service team. Always seem like they have something better to do than answering your questions.
Carrie G.
New Harbor, ME
We have had Time Warner for years and always had good service. However I believe the prices of things are a little much! I think that you can give such good service without needing an arm and a leg in payment. The prices are always going up and they are always trying to get you to buy something else! I believe these deals they offer new customers should be offered to long time customers as well, kind of as a thank you!
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The internet is really great its just sometimes the company that isn't like when I first got I had to go threw so much trouble just to connect it
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely hate time warner but it's the only provider available in my area. The internet is horrible. Not fast at all or completely stops. They have a bundle for 135 which includes house phone service that I do not use. But it would be more expensive without it. They also change your rate without notice. HATE IT.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?