BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Half the time love TWC half the time it sucks. Truly depends on the weather/ who else is using it/ etc. Not the best or the worst but nothing great to say about it
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
I currently have their internet it's very good we use 3 android devices a ps4 and a smart TV all at once is what usually connected and it would very good goes fast
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
Time Warner Cable is pretty good. They have some channels I like and their internet is usually pretty amazing, and fast. There service is also pretty fast usually.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a time warner customer for years but their prices just keep going up and up. Although I don't have problems with the company itself I may consider switching because it is getting rather expensive.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
The product (Internet) is fine, but the customer service could not be more terrible. They have a monopoly on the market and prices are unfair and always changing.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Techie Expert
Time warner has been a wonderful company to work with. Not only were the guys who installed the equipment wonderful and helpful, but TWC also lowered our bill by $25/month when we fell on hard times in regards to money.
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
Great service. On the other hand my bill keeps increasing and nothing is being added to my plan. They have also slowed down our internet just so we will upgrade
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Service is great but customer service isn't. There associates are sometimes not helpful and feel they are just reading off their script or there just plain rude.
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?