BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Techie Expert
I have never had any issues with my cable and Internet and home phone service. Time warner cable has always there rapidly if I had any questions or concerns. I had had time warner cable for almost 12 years now.
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
We had Time Warner Cable for eight years now and we really hadn't had any problems with it. We pay for the channels or bundle we want and the internet speed we want. We have the highest speed they offer and it is actually really fast even with six people using devices all at the same time. I would recommend it.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
LA H.
Great internet and cable. The company works well with us and is typically very helpful. They do meet our expectations overall.
Racheal F.
Killeen, TX
It's an okay service, I mean it's not worth all the money we have to pay but hey I need it to watch tv and for the internet because this it the only provider that provides the internet and the tv package
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
Costumer service is gotten better in the past year, and the price for the service I currently have (without a contract) isn't that bad. Everytime I've renewed my service, I always had to deal with the salesperson ignoring my requests for no contract and trying to sell me on a 2 year contract. Luckily the last time I called I was able to get my service renewed for a lower price without spending 2 hours on the phone trying to get out of the contract they were trying to sell me.
Amber M.
De Pere, WI
I legitimately hate time Warner cable. They treat their new customers better than the old ones. My bill jumped from 90 to 135 after the first year and every time I call to downgrade or check on different rates the representatives are rude and argue that there is nothing they can do. Its not as if I'm rude when I call in, I work for a call center so I'm nice but by the end of the call I literally tell them that they're the worst customer service. You would think since they have a customer satisfaction survey they would train the reps to HELP THE CUSTOMER. It's hard to believe that they don't have some sort of retention department set up. If I honestly had other options for cable I'd drop TWC so fast.
Katie T.
Fallon, NV
Not bad, has a reasonable amount of channels but sometimes replacing cable boxes and getting services while moving is a pain.
Katie A.
Brooklyn, NY
The WORST cable provider on the face of the planet. it took them 3 months to finally get the cable working in my apartment
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Worst customer service of any cable company. As a new customer, I expected so much more. I've had issues with my bill and cable outages. My bill has increased with no explanation. Do your research before choosing your cable provider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?