BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mariam E.
Mariam E.
Wouldn't really recommend it. I've always had problems with them, usually regarding internet connection, and their customer service isn't that great. I would use another provider if could, but this is what is provided by my apartment complex.
Jerlyn H.
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner is becoming very pricey even for just basic services. I hate that they offer upgrades but do not let you know about the extra fees that can occur. Service is not bad though and have never had a problem with their customer service
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like TimeWarner internet however their customer service is lacking.

When service is interrupted their representatives can not be reached and the never share via email, social or otherwise exactly what is going on and a time of restoration.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
I like time warner cable because the speed is great however I do not like the prices an the fact that only 5 devices can be on the service at one time because my family is big.
Duane M.
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
I love Time Warner. There cable/phone/internet bundle is fast. I have had no problems with the service and the channel lineup choice is exactly what I wanted. Within 24 hours, they had hooked up my cable and internet and the hookup was quick.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Very unhappy with cable. We have DVR but we cannot pause or rewind all shows. Only limited. On demand is awful, the shows I missed are rarely put on demand until 2 weeks later.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Pretty okay cable I like it...yes it is a bit pricey but it good just don't like how everything messed up quick honestly have to call them and they take forever to answer back.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a love/hate relationship with Tine Warner Cable. I love the lineup and the internet speed but I don't like how they don't offer great deals to long standing customers the way they do to new customers.
Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Service is pretty good the package deal we have had a wide selection of the demand channels which are great but the wifi isn't that great wish it could be a little more better .
Raven H.
Raven H.
They have poor customer service, I drive 45 minutes to go to the Time Warner store so I can talk to them in person. Also they keep going up on my bill and I have been a loyal customer fro some time now. There is also tons of glitches.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?