BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Love Time Warner! It is the only cable/Internet service we can get in our neighborhood other than dish. We haven't had any problems with them and there price is reasonable.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
Extremely high prices and unreliable service. Our internet signal is constantly intermittent. This is still an issue after TWC "upgraded" us to their modem/router combo that we get charged for every month.
Bailey T.
They are the best. We live so far out in the country, and whenever we have an issue, they have no problem coming here ASAP to put things back in working order.
Sierra M.
Terrible service. The customer service is not good. Their time frames for coming to your house to fix whatever needs fixing are always WAY off. I have the internet/cable service and my internet is ALWAYS down.
Bess N.
Brenham, TX
Time Warner Cable has been great for me over the past 3 years. I was a little turned off when they required a new digital box to get most of the channels I watched but now that I have it I have no complaints.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
We pay for the highest internet connection. Most days we don't get half of that speed. We've had several techs come out. While they are there the signal is fantastic however once they leave it's back to crap.
Harmony M.
Los angeles , CA
I think their internet is pretty fast we can connect may devices all at once on both of our wifi networks provided the cable is great we never have any trouble
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I will never ever use TWC again. For years, I just lived without cable so I didn't have to deal with their terrible customer service, price gouging and boxes that never worked. Now we have Uverse and love it!
Jessie T.
They're okay. The service when you have a problem can be slow sometimes but I get that it's a service company so not everything will be right when you need it.
sonia g.
Palmdale, Ca
I love how the time warner cable people get back to u if anyone has a question. I have also gotten the chance to try out the DVR it works well. The last time i had a problem with the control i walked in and they replaced the control for a new one
. i am really satisfied with the service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?