BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Cortland
I have never liked time warner cable. However, the service technicians are always nice and helpful.
Brandy R.
Gaston, SC
Service is decent for the most part. Ivr had a few outages lately. More than i like.
Clara J.
Terrible service. Bad prices. They even try to charge you for things supposed to be free so you have to constantly keep an eye on them. And when you call for help with your already bad experiences they try to sell you on more expensive useless plans. This company gets off on shitting all over their customers. I only use them because they're the only internet provider in the area. I moved into a new apartment and had to get my own service the first time in June. I've had about 6 or 7 issues with them since, in the span of a month & a half and I'm not the type to talk bad about companies like this, I'm really easy to please, but their service is just so bad this is the first time I've ever written a negative review. Avoid time warner unless you absolutely can't.
Linda H.
Techie Expert
Terrible service. And expensive. I have had cable for 6 weeks now and they have billed me twice and when I called to say my second cable box wasn't working they wanted to rewire my house. I would not recommend them to anyone, ever.
Vicky T.
Lees Summit, MO
I see many reviews saying TWC is horrible and has poor customer. I can honestly say that here where I live my service has been great. I have a office right down the street and have always had wonderful customer service every time. I just have cable TV with them and have only had an issue one time and they sent out a worker who fixed the problem in a timely fashion. Am. Very pleased with my service.
Rachel D.
Time warner is aggravating at times. It serves it's purpose, but not without frustration for the customers.
Robbin R.
Have used Time Warner Cable for years. Packages are pricey and internet connection isn't that good.
Emilio P.
Durham, NC
Terrible service when troubleshooting issues but it is the only service around with decent speeds. wait till google is live in raleigh....
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
We used to have time Warner, before we moved. It was the best cable and internet provider I've used! I sadly cannot use it where I live now, but we are planning on moving soon, and I will definitely be switching back!
Filiberto M.
Temple, TX
I don't like Time Warner Cable, but it is the only thing available in my area.