BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Cassandra L.
Neenah, WI
We have cable and Internet through TWC. The connection is good and we've had really good customer service with them.
Ashley D.
Sometimes the service is great... a lot of times it's awful. Getting more and more expensive. I really want to drop our service.
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.
John R.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable since I was young. It is the only cable provider I have used. I enjoy having so many channels and renting movies at a reasonable price. There are a few things that are not the best with this provider however like the loss of signal occasionally and the inconsistency with the WiFi. Besides that this cable provider is great!
Kayce P.
Blythewood, SC
I don't have much to say about Time Warner. It definitely gets the job done, but I chose them for my internet purely because it was the most readily available. Perhaps if I had a larger package or bundle, I would have more to say.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
They're incredibly over priced, have terrible and rude customer service representatives and they're internet is not very reliable for the price.
Sana M.
Santa Monica, CA
The service and the channel packages are great, but the cost is WAY too pricey. Wish they had cheaper options, but overall I've been pleased with the service.
Annabel H.
Wichita
I like them. I had a package with all the channels I watched. It was a good bundle with internet. Fast internet and great channels
Sheetal J.
Great cable provider, so many channels so I can watch sports or tv shows and even record! Customer service is always great if I'm having issues!