BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Briana H.
Briana H.
Time Warner is always touch and go for me. Their customer service is a joke and the Internet is always going in and out, plus they are expensive. I always prefer Fios over them but the area you live in always decides your cable provider unfortunately.
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
I've been happy with the service Time Warner has provided. Every time I need to call customer service (which is not very often) I have gotten really friendly and helpful people on the line.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Where I live I have no other options. Most of the representatives I have spoken to are rude, and want to get off the phone too quickly. I don't feel like they care about their customers at all. In addition I feel they over charge for their services.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Jefferson, OH
We're stuck with TWC as no one else services our address but if I had a choice, it would not be them. Their customer service reps are very misleading and your bill goes up randomly.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Media, PA
One of the worst cable providers I have ever used. Not only do they cut primetime channels during major final seasons, but they also cut your basic cable, making any TV with out a cable box, a useless waste of money. Go with any other provider.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
Their customer service is not always bad. You will encounter a few idiots every once in awhile though. It's very rare that we have an outage. Every Time you make changes to the bill, they always mess it up. At least I know what to expect though.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Deb M.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Sinton, TX
Pretty fast internet. Cable is great, too, however I do wish there were more options to choose from. Do have some periods where internet is harder to connect to than other times.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?