BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Having recently just moved into my apartment I had to get wifi. I only had a few options and choose to go wth TWC. I have enjoyed my high speed internet and have not actually had any major issues with the service.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Courtney S.
They aren't a bad provider of services. Sometimes I notice that our internet goes in and out but that is natural with internet. Cable service has been great, just minor cutting out problems while watching demand.
Maricela V.
Service is great but customer service isn't. There associates are sometimes not helpful and feel they are just reading off their script or there just plain rude.
Saranda P.
We have had the TV services for years and it is great. I wish we had a package with recording shows, but the Look Back on Demand works even better in its place. The internet is not the best, we have had problems with it being spotty, but it is much, much better compared to what we had before.
Jill D.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable is more expensive, which is a huge turn off. But, the service they provide and their customer service is much better than other providers I've used. So, it's a win loose situation.
Cristal E.
Vernon, CA
TWC its ok it is better then Direct Tv the internet works good when it wants the only thing bad is the customer service which i hate calling in when i have to.
Denaysha S.
Buffalo, NY
It's very slow and I don't recommend it honestly. I have had it for years and don't really use the Internet enough on my home computer to feel like changing it
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for years. I think their Customer Service is wonderful and my service is great. I never have my cable go out during storms or anything. I love my DVRs and everything about TWC.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?