BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Morongo Valley, CA
Our internet is slow and often faulty. i find that even though help representatives say that our connection is strong enough it is barely able to support the three household computers, and when my tablet and sons Xbox are added someone always loses connection.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Time warner for me has both pros and cons. If I ever have a problem they are always quick to fix the issue but there are times that I get random charges that I don't agree with on my bill.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
Always had time warner growing up and have always had problems for one thing or another. Prices aren't the best but when there are no other options it's who you have to go with or else you won't have any service.
Amy V.
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
I am so glad to be back in the TWC family after being stuck in a contract with DirectTV for the last year and a half! Finally reliable TV service, AFFORDABLE TV service, and fast internet!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
The service has gone down hill a lot and the price has gone up making this not such a good value anymore. We are going to either change to another provider or pull the plug altogether soon!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
We are very pleased with Time Warner Cable. As soon as we got a question for them, they answer quick. If we need help, they will come the same day. Great internet, great TV and great phone.
America B.
America B.
Killeen, TX
They have been our home provider for 5 years now ever since we moved back state side from korea no issues si far which we love and can always count on great internet. Amazing customer service.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
While we have never had a problem with service and the customer service has always been great but the rising costs are something that has up thinking of other cable and Internet solutions.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Albany, Ny
Service is okay. The prices are what really suck. They should give customers who have stuck with them for years and years some
Type of discount instead of every year jacking up the rates.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
We have a lot of problems with our cable/internet/phone going out. Sometimes it takes a few hours to come back on but I wouldn't chose any other internet provider. the price is a little high but for the internet, it is well worth it when it actually stays on.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?