BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Patty D.
Laredo, TX
Our cable and Internet are always going out. Our internet is very slow. The cable freezes a lot and for the past week we have had "snow" on our TV from the cable.
Great service, great people, fast speeds, they cone to you even you don't call and there's something wrong with the internet and great deals. No problem whatsoever!
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Customer service is absolutely terrible. We only use time warner because there isn't a better option in our area right now. If you have another option for high speed internet at a decent price, don't get time warner.
Wendy H.
Los Angeles , CA
Fast Internet ! Great price.. Perfect for streaming movies .. Doing school work... Shopping and well It met to my expectations..Its great service for what you pay
Alexandria W.
Wilmington , NC
If I could give less than 1 star I would. I'm getting slower internet than I paid for and they seem uninterested in fixing it. They have also messed up my billing. Awful service. Very close to canceling my services.
Valentina R.
I love Time Warner Cable as internet service provider. They do a wonderful job and there are seldom to never any outages as some other companies have problems with
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Love my TWC internet except for the price. The $14.99 offer announced on TV is just used to pull you in and then you realize that it's super basic and low speed. Paying $60/mo just for internet with wifi capability.
Lorena R.
It's fast, it rarley goes down. I like it, it's not the fastest but it's just right. And you can call the company if you have any problems and they'll fix it ASAP.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a time warner customer for years but their prices just keep going up and up. Although I don't have problems with the company itself I may consider switching because it is getting rather expensive.
Alexia D.
I hate Time warner. If they were not the only service avaliable I would switch in a heart beat. They have HORRIBLE customer service and are over priced. BEWARE.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?