BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amber C.
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I love Time Warner but they are so expensive. It's hard to be able to afford their services. And I wish they ran separate specials for the customers who have been with them so long...
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Shelby, NC
My internet costs more than my satellite TV does! Time Warner Cable's prices are outrageous and they are constantly increasing my bill every month. It seems like we constantly have to call and complain to get them to lower it to our original price.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Time warner cable is alright. We've never really b had any issues with it. I am not happy that they have raised the prices, but its still cheaper than most, so i can't really complain
Youa X.
Youa X.
Kansas City, KS
I would not go with time warner if i had other services in my area..they're service is bad and its over charging us! We only have cable and internet and we pay almost $200. its ridiculous that they increase our bill every year. Not sure why either!
Emilie A.
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I have not had a good experience with TWC. It's the best option for where I live, but all of my experiences with customer service have been poor. Additionally, our internet is very spotty, even though we are supposed to have their best internet service.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Los Angeles, CA
TWC is okay...pricey, but so is every other ISP in our area. They're also more reliable now than they were 7 or 8 years ago when we started with them...although I would like a little less Netflix stuttering than we see now (couple of times a week).
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
College Station, TX
There have only been a few instances where I have been disappointed in my cable and internet service. They are quick to come out and see what the problem is. When something needs to be updated I just go down to the store and switch the old one out.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Worst service ever I have this at home and at work and the Internet service is spotty and mediocre. Their fees are exorbitant and if I had the option to choose a different provider I would. Avoid at all costs!
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Madison, OH
Excellent connection throughout our whole house. Easy customer service. If there is a problem they fix it in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend Time Warner Cable internet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?