BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cornitta H.
Memphis, TN
They charge you for everything. The only thing that are consistent are their high reoccurring bills. The only pro for them is you still have service when it rains.
Lois T.
Owego, NY
They keep raising their prices when they are recording record profits. They do come out when we call and have issues. I just think most cable providers are too expensive and am always looking for a cheaper product.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Half the time love TWC half the time it sucks. Truly depends on the weather/ who else is using it/ etc. Not the best or the worst but nothing great to say about it
Regina S.
Flushing, NY
TWC is not bad at all. They offer me a great rate but I feel that it could be cheaper. Every year I call them to reevaluate my rate and see if I can get it for a cheaper price. Most of the time, I am successful.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
Time Warner Cable is pretty good. They have some channels I like and their internet is usually pretty amazing, and fast. There service is also pretty fast usually.
Maria A.
Once in a while the internet service is faulty around my area. I called Time Warner about this problem, and they worked a lower payment ,and an upgrade for the rest of the year. Their costumer service is excellent
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
Easy to get in touch with someone over the phone and they've always been really nice when they try to help with any problem. Sometimes the cable can go out due to technical issues but they're usually quick to fix it.
Shannon H.
Berea, OH
Fast internet at a great price! everything from online streaming to Netflix and to video games, our connection is far superior to that of Wow which my mother uses.
jennifer r.
Princeton , NJ
The only channel that i love to watch never works! It's always in and out and they couldn't give me an explanation as to why. They are very expensive but building regulations forces me to have them. Our bill is never consistent.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
Internet is great. TV lags and can cut out for no reason at times. I love all the features you get with it and the on demand channels is great as well. Great perks for the value. I would've fittest recommend them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?