BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
Amy D.
Amy D.
We absolutely love Time Warner Cable. We have had very few problems with them and the problems we've had, their customer service has been extremely nice and fixed it right away!!!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Where I live I have no other options. Most of the representatives I have spoken to are rude, and want to get off the phone too quickly. I don't feel like they care about their customers at all. In addition I feel they over charge for their services.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Techie Expert
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet service, I would say it is very high quality .I never have to wait , it is very high speed, so I don't waste my time waiting on things to load.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Okay TV wise its amazing like amazing but i have the highest speed of there wifi and let me tel ya it isn't fast its terrible just terrible i have the highest speed and its terrible!
Ilanna V.
Ilanna V.
CHANGE FROM VERIZON TO TIME WARNER AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!!! i cannot stress how great they are. Internet reaches every room. Their TV app for your computer/phone is perfect when someone hogs the TV (PLUS they have all channels on the app, not like Verizon) plus so much more channels offered for a lower price than Verizon. best company EVERRRRRR
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Sefika L.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
We use time warner cable as a internet provider and we have pretty awesome internet but if you have a problem don't call them because they by far have the worst customer service ever
Angie D.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
Dependable service, although I think prices should come down a bit. Never had a problem with service so nothing to complain about, everyone need a provider, time warner is just fine.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?