BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lorraine S.
Clarksburg, WV
They services I use at Time Warner are better then the rest. They only complaint I have is that my online account always said I am not connected but I am. Also, when we moved to our house there was an account connected to it. The people at Time Warner were great on getting everything taken care of.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I love Time Warner and I love how friendly their customer service is. This company is very negotiable and I very much appreciate their high speed internet, lol ❤️
Courtney B.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner has terrible customer service, the only reason I use them for my internet is because there is no other service in the area. As soon as Google Fiber moves in, I plan on dropping them. Don't choose them unless you have no other choice.
Joanna E.
Have been customers with TWC for about a year. Fairly satisfied with level of service. Receiving better customer service than we had with AT&T. Affordable prices.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pricey option but the best option in our area. We utilize the bundle option which cuts down the price. Overall it's good service. There are moments that the wireless Internet goes in and out. The cable works well and we have no complaints. We don't have any bells and whistles such as dvr.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Internet works pretty well. Really annoying when it is out. A lots of hidden fees and they don't tell me when they turn my automatic payments off till its 3 months late. also when i have a bunch of late fees.
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
They're ok. Cheaper than some of the rest. Some days are better than others. When we first got Time warner they were attentive to every need we had, but after we had it for a while the customer service diminished
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy time Warner, it is a great company, anytime that I experience a problem they send someone right away. It's very affordable and has everything That I need.
Lorena R.
It's fast, it rarley goes down. I like it, it's not the fastest but it's just right. And you can call the company if you have any problems and they'll fix it ASAP.
Brittany G.
Amsterdam , NY
Service cuts out constantly and every year they try to raise the price by way too much. They are way too expensive for as many problems as there are with service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?