BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Miya S.
Miya S.
Middletown, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for my entire life. There have been times when the internet is slow but for the past couple of years, I have had 0 problems! Anytime the internet is acting up, I just call Time Warner and the problem is fixed right away!
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Shelby, NC
My internet costs more than my satellite TV does! Time Warner Cable's prices are outrageous and they are constantly increasing my bill every month. It seems like we constantly have to call and complain to get them to lower it to our original price.
Emilie A.
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Youa X.
Youa X.
Kansas City, KS
I would not go with time warner if i had other services in my area..they're service is bad and its over charging us! We only have cable and internet and we pay almost $200. its ridiculous that they increase our bill every year. Not sure why either!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I love Time Warner but they are so expensive. It's hard to be able to afford their services. And I wish they ran separate specials for the customers who have been with them so long...
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert
Me gusta mucho aunque siempre hay trampas donde al año te cobran más te hacen que pagues y aunque no firmas contrato no te dicen lo que pasará con el tiempo y los programas que dan...
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I have not had a good experience with TWC. It's the best option for where I live, but all of my experiences with customer service have been poor. Additionally, our internet is very spotty, even though we are supposed to have their best internet service.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Los Angeles, CA
TWC is okay...pricey, but so is every other ISP in our area. They're also more reliable now than they were 7 or 8 years ago when we started with them...although I would like a little less Netflix stuttering than we see now (couple of times a week).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?