BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Time Warner has always done right by us. I have had a few different companies for Internet and time warner always seems to have the best service and the best price.
Sally R.
Jamaica, NY
I find Time Warner extremely expensive. It is a good deal to join but once your promotion time is over the price is outrageous. I just received a letter stating the bill will go up again. I only good thing is that I'm not locked in. The other cable companies lock me in and that is a deal breaker for me.
Kelly G.
I feel that Time Warner Cable is VERY overpriced. However, they do provide fast internet and a wide variety of channels. I just think that they charge far too much.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
The Internet is fast but I feel like it's too pricey. We didn't have cable just wifi and the bill was too high.. Overall it's okay, it's better than others companies.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
We rent a router from them and we have the high speed Internet option. We do sometimes have a problem with the router but the internet works pretty well most times.
Elizabeth  S.
It's totally fine. People loooove to whine about TWC but I've never really had much of a problem with them other than the service being so dang expensive! If you call every 6 months or so, you can usually finagle some money off your bill, or at least get some extras (turbo internet, for example) thrown in.
Savannah L.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been a customer with Time Warner cable for over eight years the customer service is great The only trouble I've had with the company is when the weather is bad
Brianna L.
Raleigh, NC
I would give Time Warner zero stars if I could! I only use them because I have to have Wi-Fi and they have a monopoly in my area. I will be so glad when Google Fiber comes through. We need more choices in this area.
Vanessa P.
I have to give it 5 stars because of the great movie choices. Epics is great plus you have all the on demand movies . You can opt in and get HBO and the rest of those channels, but frankly with out those you get great TV.
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
Not the best service out there especially when you don't have a choice of satellite tv. But let's be honest what company out of the 3 is really awesome? Yup exactly
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?