BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I have Bright House Networks as my cable, internet, and phone provider. It is under Time Warner Cable and I have had nothing but a great experience with them from their quality in services to their quality in customer service. I would recommend them until I was blue in the face and then I would start writing it down on a poster board.
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
TWC has a monopoly on services in my town. We only use internet, and are currently renting a modem. The cost for renting recently went up unexpectedly. Sometimes our internet gets slow if two or three people are using it, even though our plan is for six people. The cost worked out to about $10/person a month before the increase in price.
Samantha B.
Service is spotty, sometimes the internet works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the DirecTV works sometimes it doesn't. All they tell us is to unplug the router to "reset" it. Then the price keeps increasing by $10.00 every year since the end of the first year "trial" price. Unfortunately they are the only service we can get in our location.
Heather O.
Hillsboro, OH
I just switched to Time Warner Cable for my TV, internet and phone from Direct. and switched from ATT internet to Time Warner. It is so much more reliable. The cable does not go out when it storms. The internet is two times faster with TIme Warner. With ATT internet, it didn't work more than it worked. Time Warner is the best in my area.
Andrea U.
Three stars because four would be giving them too much credit. Im not in love with Time Warner as a cable company but I do love them for their internet. The cable receivers lag a lot and some times get stuck so I have to restart the entire box which takes about 10 minutes. Other than that their channel lineup is pretty good for my needs
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I feel like I'm in the minority sometimes, but I like Time Warner a lot! The internet is fast, the cable is great, and I feel like it's a good value. My only gripe is that HBO for some reason isn't as high definition as the rest of the channels. I haven't pursued fixing it, but I will say their customer care is very responsive and solid!
Carolyn H.
Owingsville, KY
I love the internet connection i have i just hated it took me almost a month to get it hooked up because the contractor people said i had to cut my neighbors tree first because they couldn't get to the pole but the last people that came out had no problem and i didn't have to touch the tree just shows what people really do want to work
Jackie H.
This is the internet and cable provider that is used when I am home from school at my parents house. Never really have issues with it and the speed is almost always there. Videos load quickly and don't have to buffer half way through. The TV is always quality with little problems with there are storms and such weather conditions.
Kandice C.
Cleveland, OH
The service is pretty good and the bundled prices aren't half bad either when compared to other companies. It would be nice if they went the extra mile though to create better packages for after the introductory price package ends making it less stressful on the clients who are faced with having to find cheaper rates else where.
Niki S.
Our internet is okay but for the price we pay I would like better speed and for it to not slow down when multiple devices are in use. We haven't had much need to deal with customer service so I can't give a valid review on them. However, the lack of a need to use customer support speaks to the dependability of the Internet provider.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?