BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
I am not the biggest fan of the Time Warner Internet in our area. It is rather expensive, but I have to pay the high price, due to it being the only internet in my area. The customer service is horrible. You have to speak to a foreigner, and can't understand a word they are saying, and they can't understand me!
rubi f.
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
We had Time Warner Cable for eight years now and we really hadn't had any problems with it. We pay for the channels or bundle we want and the internet speed we want. We have the highest speed they offer and it is actually really fast even with six people using devices all at the same time. I would recommend it.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Raleigh , NC
Nothing like a monopoly on the market to ensure terrible service has no repercussions. The last time I had an issue with a TWC bill (they double charged me one month), I had to go into an office and call in on 5 separate occasions to finally get in touch with someone who was able to help me sort the issue out.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Merrimack, NH
Time Warner Cable keeps getting more expensive every year while the quality of the internet and cable go downhill every year. There are periods of time where my internet will not even work at all and the people on the phone don't know how to help they always say they will have to send someone out to the house.
amanda V.
amanda V.
Never slows down; i pay 180/month and i have a husband that plays game all day, a son that watches abc videos on youtube, plus our 3 tablets and 2 phones are always connected to the internet as well. Would never change the server. Completely satisfied and recommend this for everyone. Price and deals are great!
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Decent service provider never have any trouble with customer service. but boy do they send out gobs and gobs of junk mail. i get literally one thing from them every day some with an actual name and some with just current resident they should really keep better track of how much they send out its such a waste
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?