BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Owingsville, KY
I love the internet connection i have i just hated it took me almost a month to get it hooked up because the contractor people said i had to cut my neighbors tree first because they couldn't get to the pole but the last people that came out had no problem and i didn't have to touch the tree just shows what people really do want to work
Irene G.
Irene G.
I have time warner as of now because it seems to be the cheapest. Sometimes the cable goes out, or the picture will freeze and the box will turn off. I try not to complain because I don't want to switch to a different company & pay more. Our Internet is super slow, even though we've been told we have the fastest kind in our contract.
member-9e5232b2d
member-9e5232b2d
Campbell Hall, NY
Time Warner Cable is a good value for the money. Unfortunately their customer services could be improved upon drastically. It took 2 1/2 months to be set up correctly and still have some issues with the quality of the services I receive. I have the triple play and have had to replace a box and had the service tech here multiple times
Krisily K.
Krisily K.
The most frustrating part about TWC is that most features don't work, they advertise OnDemand and it looks like it has a user friendly design but that is not what my OnDemand looks like. Also the service goes out whenever it is windy which is no fun at all. They also advertise the "go back" feature which has never worked once for me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Time Warner Cable...they go up on their prices it seems every few months. For the most part I get the service I am paying for however, they are WAY too expensive. I feel they should give customers a few movie every now and then as a thank you - or a free month of internet service. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to have it at all...
Lexus A.
Lexus A.
Lenexa, KS
It's not the fastest and there have been multiple issues with our internet going in and out but for the price it's really not that bad. I've only had to call them once for assistance and they did listen to what I had to say but in the process they tried to get me to add on their other services. Not the worst, but far from the best.
Misty P.
Misty P.
Sidney, NY
I have never hand any problems with this company besides their constant price hikes. The internet contection is unremarkable! In fact, I am typing this right now outside on my padio using my wireless connection. I always recommend Time Warner Cable of Dish because you get MORE than for what you pay for and the service is top notch!
Lada D.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
I watch a lot of the shows on my computer -- when the app works it is great. Sadly often the app looses channels, or thinks I have moved outside of my home network. I am also not very pleased with the packages available. Wake up TWC -- noone cares about a home phone anymore, and your bundles with internet only are pathetically bad.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Eh, Time Warner Cable is an O.K. company. They actually just merged with another company and the prices have shot up. We are actually thinking about switching because of the price and the fact that they make us keep a landline we NEVER use! The customer service is horrible and quite frankly I don't think they value us as customers.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I don't think I've ever met a cable company I liked. TWC is no exception. It's difficult to reach customer service in times of need, our service isn't reliable, and often times shows will be choppy or pixelated. Prices have gotten out of control - really considering dropping them and switching to internet based streaming services.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?