BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly Y.
Cleveland, OH
About 2-4 times per month we have some sort of issue that requires us to reset out cable box. Always at the most inconvenient time too.
Heather A.
Rochester, NY
I hate Time Warner Cable...they have the monopoly in my area so I have no choice. Internet is good but the prices for cable and internet are ridiculous
christina c.
Minerva, OH
I think there a great company, I always have the best service and there on time when you place a service call and internet is amazing
Krystal S.
Newport, Kentucky
Time Warner Cable is okay! They overcharge me with late fees that I feel are ridiculous! But, they have good rates and customer service is helpful with problems. The internet is slow for the cheaper one so I advise stepping it up if you use your computer for multi-tasking or games.
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
Continuously increases in my monthly bill on an internet service that doesn't get better. there have been full days when i cannot access the internet. also, my speed is tied to neighbors usage. so i can tell when they get home and my bandwidth significantly decreases. i get junk mail from them every week offering me something i have no interest in. as a monopoly i expect nothing but this type of behavior. there are very limited options and speeds from this internet service provider. the only reason i still use them is limited options. i hope google fiber comes to my city soon.
Darcee M.
San Antonio, TX
Great experience with TWC after the initial set up which required a reschedule because the house was not wired for TWC. They charged me upfront for services that I had not yet used, but, I have had no issues since. Fast reliable internet and cable services that are on par with what I expect from a cable company.
Charisma J.
Ridgewood, NY
They have pretty good service but their prices are ridiculous after the promotional prices have ended. I wish they would have people on staff after hours in case a customer really needs to get them on the phone; and I don't mean someone in a different state/country than I am.
Mariyah M.
Im not reAlly a fan of time warner they have a limited amount of channels with hundreds of repeat channels they don't have normal on demand like every other cabel network. Its annoying
Brittany A.
Delancey, NY
I love Time Warner, their service is awesome and their customer service is amazing as well.
kayla m.
Dry Ridge, KY
I went through this company and it was a disaster. They kept jumping prices. I ordered the DVR and it went downhill from there. Once I had the DVR my on demand never worked. The cable box would reboot itself and freeze up. They weren't very helpful when it came to customer service. They actually charged my for a movie rental that was playing on regular channels for free. And they charged me 6 times for the same movie in a 5 minute time frame. They would not correct my bill. It was an awful experience.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?