BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Pamela H.
Shepherdsville , KY
I had this company many times in the past when they were going by different names at the time & was not happy with their service. I gave them another chance after using Dish & this go around I am very pleased & happy.
Mary A.
Have to use Time Warner due to location. Not my preferred cable provider but it is fine. We have outages every once in while which is inconvenient but they always acknowledge the issue and send someone out if necessary.
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I really love this company. Unlike other cable companies, the don't have a service charge to come out and fix the equipment or cable lines. The price is a little high because the way they have their programs packaged.
Tina L.
Overpriced, you get less channels for more money than comparable other satellite companies. Having a landline that doesn't work yet they have come to "fix" it twice
Dave F.
Horrible service and super expensive for the internet speed you get! Also they only tend to send bills every other month so you're always late! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
A necessary evil. Of course it's expensive but, my internet is fast and usually very reliable. They'll work with you on getting a good deal once you've been a customer for a while.
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
Price is entirely too high and they are constantly increasing my monthly bill. Internet speeds are decent but the amount of channels that I receive for the costs is horrible. I am currently looking for a new provider.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have not had the greatest time with Time Warner Cable. RCN has been way better. I got better equipment and better customer service. RCN made it seem like they wanted me. Coal in your christmas stocking Time Warner!
Jennifer S.
Cincinnati, OH
The actual internet connection isn't bad. The only thing I don't like is the customer service. The tried to get us to get a faster connection and when we said we weren't interested, they hung up on us.
Emily L.
Killeen
Not too fond of TWC, not terrible, though. We always have a ton of issues, but customer service does a great job of fixing things over the phone. Pay extra for special channels which I do not receive. Wifi goes out frequently.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?