BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Deven C.
Deven C.
This provider has been great so far, when I have a problem they have been able to help. Trying to get someone out to your house though to fix something could take a while, but otherwise it's been a good provider.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Morongo Valley, CA
Our internet is slow and often faulty. i find that even though help representatives say that our connection is strong enough it is barely able to support the three household computers, and when my tablet and sons Xbox are added someone always loses connection.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
We only chose this company due to its the only service available in our area. There's been low coverage from before but mostly it's okay. I wish it were faster but that's the only downfall.
Poca A.
Poca A.
Delmar, NY
I really dislike Time Warner Cable. I've had several bad experiences with them but they are the only cable network available in my area. They also just raise my bill by $30 and I only have the basic package. If I had a choice I would definitely go somewhere else
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Worst service ever. Price goes up annually and no one can explain why. When I moved 10 blocks in Queens my bill went up $25 - no one can explain why either. No other provider in my neighborhood so total monopoly.
Tina M.
Tina M.
North Hills, CA
Time Warner isn't bad for the most part have no problems goes out sometimes but what company doesn't have those issues every once and awhile. They are good about getting things fixed and the techs so far have all been friendly and seem to know what they are doing.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
TWC is really our only option for Internet here, which is unfortunate. We've had repeated bad experience with them before at a previous address. It's not as bad at our new place, but our Internet is still spotty.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
The only reason I continue with Time Warner is due to the hassle of switching providers. The prices are outrageous and customer service is lacking. I now only have basic cable and internet.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Time warner for me has both pros and cons. If I ever have a problem they are always quick to fix the issue but there are times that I get random charges that I don't agree with on my bill.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Grove City, OH
I'm not really happy with my Time Warner service right now. I have trouble with my internet connection quite a bit and my cable messes up quite a bit as well. I have looked into other providers but the one company I would like to get does not serve in my area yet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?