BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I've had Time Warner in both my current and last residence and neither place did I receive acceptable intent even though I am paying for the highest speed. The cost is way too high for something that hardly ever works.
Ashlee V.
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I give one star because time warner cable doesn't work like it should. I am always losing all my channels. And my on demand is never working. Their customer service doesn't get anything done either.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Georgetown , IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
People will always have bad things to cay about their cable provider, but i really have no complaints. Last time I needed a service call I got someone out that same day and have had no issues since
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
The internet isn't the best and we have had a lot of trouble with our box. We can only pause and record on the up stairs TV and every where else with a box, it doesn't work. It's just nerve racking.
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
I love time Warner cable with the T.V , it's great and you can watch a TV show you where dieing to see if you missed it. there internet isn't so great, it lags and you'll loose connection constantly.
Kathrine W.
Kathrine W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Poor service in my area, but there are no other options for cable TV and Internet in my neighborhood. Good customer service experience so far, no complaints. A bit pricey for the service we get especially since Internet is slow despite having the highest speed available.
jolina w.
jolina w.
El Paso, TX
Cable and Internet works great we have no issues with thise. Although our on demand services don't always work. We've gotten a different cable box and modem but it only worked for so long... costumer service is AMAZING.. hopefully that can find a solution to our problem.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
We are new customers to TWC but have been very happy with our service. If/when we have had outages, they have been helpful in resolving the issues. We even were given a credit for a lengthy issue. Their installation people are very kind and concerned for your satisfaction.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?