BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christine C.
Plano, TX
Time Warner has gotten so expensive that we finally switched tobasic cable channels....do not have a need for 500 channels! I gave 4 stars because we have had internet with TWC for 15 years. There is just no comparison with speed. Top notch! I am able to work only because of the great soeed and service.
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
I feel like Time Warner is trying... But it's just not good enough. We have had nice techs come, but we keep having the same problems over and over, and they assure us it's fixed, but alas, we still have the same issues.
Mary-Lanier W.
I've been back and fourth with Time Warner between various other cable/internet services. Honestly, I don't know why I always find myself coming back. The only good thing that this company provides is their digital cable.
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
We currently use Time Warner Cable for our internet service. We've used them for about 4 years now. By the fourth year our bill has doubled. It's ridiculous. The customer service isn't good and the prices are too high.
Priya R.
Honolulu, HI
Living in Hawaii, Time Warner Cable is essentially the only cable option. Overall, we get a wide range of channels, with relatively good service. Unfortunately, service is sometimes slow to respond but usually efficient.
Zoe R.
Binghamton, NY
Extremely high costs and the "great deals" you hear about all the time aren't really worth it. they're a bunch of scams to get you to spend more money for regular cable. stick to the simple plans if you have this company.
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
I had time warner before i moved and switched to charter. I did not enjoy their service. The inflation of my bill without notice was extremely annoying. It was also very unreliable. The wind can blow hard and it seems like it would go out. Services were very sensitive to weather and did not hold up well.
Kimberly C.
Dayton, OH
My services go in and out all of the time. Channels are unavailable often. Internet is slow. I gound out i pay $100 more a month than my neighbor who has the same package. When i called to get that rate the told me no.
Adrianne S.
This is a great TV provider. As for Internet, it's not that great. Maybe it's just me but my internet constantly has a bad connection. I wish it reached more ground
Karina R.
Fullerton, CA
Internet is the best. I got one with a lot of spend because I stream movies, shoes and YouTube through my phone, tv, laptop and tablet. I like how I have hotspots at no additional cost. Go with them. You won't regret it!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?