BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Carolina G.
Kew Gardens, NY
Horrible service, my internet never works, the channels are always freezing. I could definitely have a different provider for a cheaper price. Customer service is OK
susmita s.
Flushing, NY
Ive had this line ever scincei was young and i really love hoe quick my internet is and i can get wifi in all of my rooms perfectlu andits a great price range as well
Carrie W.
We've never had any major issues with time Warner & our internet is decent for a tiny apartment. We don't have channels, we just use our smart TV & that works great.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
I live in NYC and their services is OK only. not the, best not the worst. sometimes WiFi is one slow sometimes cable freezes. but then it gets fixed and it's all good again. but the problem is reoccurring. but price is ok.
Kerri G.
Inglewood, CA
Great service. Boxes can act up a little but a reboot can usually fix that. If not can always call the service and thy would be right out as soon as possible and fix what's needed and would not leave until it is fixed.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the service I've had so far. When the internet went out I chatted with a very nice guy and he informed me of an outage. No wait time to talk to customer service.
Heather B.
Summerville, SC
The services provided are always pretty good, connection is usually very good as well, but if you have to call into Customer Service it is awful! I can't understand anyone and you are on hold for hours and they are rude!
Lauren R.
Speeds and connections would be better. I've lost connection endless times because a line was out of service due to poor service and connection and they double charged my account for a service I did not wish to have on my plan!
Britta & Carli G.
Los Angeles, CA
The worst! They always overcharge us and the internet goes out all the time. We use the internet to stream Hulu and Netflix so we'd like it to be reliable. We pay a lot for a high speed internet and it should work well.
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
My internet is spotty at times. Customer service never seems to have any answers and calls always take at least an hour. The price increases every year. Unfortunately, options are limited where I live so I deal with it.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?