BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ugh! I wish I had other options for cable TV in my area. Prices for my bundle package is ridiculous.
ciera a.
Bishop, TX
It provides perfect television and perfect WiFi. I really recommend it for people. It is very reliable.
Karli S.
Cincinnati , OH
The quality of internet is just fine but not a fantastic company to deal with. Prices are high and customer service sucks.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
I would not exactly recommend this Internet provider over others. It tends to be slow at times especially when downloading movies or watching on demand tv shows. They are over priced for the service you get.
Raysa A.
Content to offee a variety of channels and a variety of technologies.
Content good services and using cable strung along power lines.
Ysamar V.
Good customer service. But they do try to raise your prices and cable boxes ruin
Lucy N.
Brooklyn, NY
Personally I hate TWC. Unfortunately, it is the only option available in my area. I have had both verizon FiOs and Optimum before, and both are so much better than TWC. First of, the internet speed is terrible. If I am watching Netflix, I cannot simultaneously use wifi on my phone or tablet. Also, the DVR is very use unfriendly. It is very inconvenient to use. If you are deleting 10 episodes of a show, you have to delete them one at a time, and after each time you get thrown out of the DVR screen. Moreover, the multi-room DVR options are terrible. For the price TWC charges, I expect much better service. Can't wait for FiOs to be available in my area, or moving!
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Techie Expert
For the most part, I love Time Warner Cable. I wish the price wasn't so expensive, but other than that I don't have many problems! There is a great variety of shows and movies for me to watch and even when there are only reruns, I'm never left with nothing to watch.
Carrie Ann C.
Techie Expert
Time warner cable is very expensive. Every year they want to raise my rate. The problem is that I'm stuck with them because in my city it's TWC or nothing. That stinks!!!
Brigit B.
San Diego, CA
My house has Time Warner Cable, and it is possibly the worst cable network I have ever used. They frequently reduce the service during the daytime when they assume fewer people are watching - so if you are home sick or don't work 9-5, you are out of luck. This is such a common problem that someone developed a code that automatically tweets Time Warner Cable every time the cable goes out, including how long it was out for. I would highly recommend looking into other cable companies. (we have tried to contact the company, but no change has been made)
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?