BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY
I've had time warner cable for years and the service is reliable. We do get some glitches every now and then and it will usually take a few days up to a week to resolve.
KIMBERLY S.
KIMBERLY S.
Granville, NY
TWC is THE cable provider in our area (rural) but I actually have zero issues... very very little down time and super responsive team of employees. I have no complaints!
Shelbie G.
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
TWC at first was 5stars. Now the shows glitch far to much not to mention the prices being high. Even when its sunny and nice outside the box will glitches its annoying! ūüĎé
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This is the only cable and Internet we can get in our area, which is why we went with it. It's decent. It's more expensive than a lot of other company's prices, and the internet goes in and out a lot but overall it isn't too bad.
Jazzc B.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay what can I say I tried everything from dish to DirecTV to Cincinnati Bell I love Time Warner Cable its the best hands down so far from the ones that I have tried I have to say that so far I am very pleased with their services
Tasnuva T.
Tasnuva T.
Jamaica, NY
I'm glad that we can have phone and internet on the same package. The internet service is generally reliable when it comes to cutting out. However, thee internet speeds are not even close to what's advertised and often fluctuates.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Horrible customer service. horrible internet (we have the highest speed) it does it's job but cuts out all the time. we got rid of our cable because everything is obnoxiously expensive. we have to have time warner in our apartment building otherwise we would switch somewhere else. they are the worse cable company around.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I've had a good and bad experience with Time Warner. Internet speed is decent but I think the packages are pretty overpriced. Decent cable but again, expensive packages.
Sue C.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pricing goes up after 1 year period when they say that the discount price has stopped after 1 year, they don't tell you, you find out from your bill. Don't like it much but it seems the cheapest, not too many options in Queens.
Annie W.
Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have always been pleased with time warner. The only complaint is how hard it is to contact.m customer service. And contacting our local office is absolutely impossible.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?