BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katie K.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner has gotten better over the years as it has lost much of its monopoly in my area. But they still have poor service from time to time with unexplained outages
Tasha G.
Lexington, KY
Overly priced. This company is never available when you call, almost
Always have to send an agent for seemingly small issues. Goes out often. If there were anything else available in our area we would drop Twc in an instant.
Laura C.
Science Hill, KY
I have had Time Warner Cable Internet for over 5 years. For the most part the service had been good. I do not like that at night about 9pm the connection slows down and sometimes completely stops. Besides that it has been good
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
Albina R.
It had great. chanels, but in my opinion too pricey, I would change it but my building doesn't allow any other cable companies which suck.. Internet is great though.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
They have of horrible at times. Service can slow way day and times be intermittent. We had great service before Time Warner Cable bought out our local company. But they are still better than the alternative choices in our area.
Jenna F.
Chillicothe, OH
We are (according to TWC) in an old area. Our internet is spotty at best. I'm not a big fan of paying for a service that I often don't get to use because of outages.
Rashamarie C.
Rochester, NY
One of the few services we have available in our area. We currently share internet access with my mother-in-law so I can review that the quality of the internet speed is pretty good but, the overall bill is pretty expensive.
ROSA M.
Its great with their customer service but the actual service sucks. and then they wanna charge me to have someone come out and fix it. when the fault isn't even mine.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
I use TWC internet daily which is sufficient for my needs. They also provide security systems and I like the remote feature to pre-set and record TV and movie shows.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?