BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Time Warner is alright. It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast when it does. However, it cuts in and out a lot, and their customer service hasn't been the best.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
We only really have Time Warner because they have the Dodgers network, and we can't watch the dodgers games on any other provider. Cable is decent. Internet is ok. Customer service is decent.
Doreen K.
Doreen K.
Very expensive to have. They do have all the channels everyone wants and several packages to select however the channels I would want end up costing so much in the long run. If I did not bundle I would not be using this service. I would not recommend this either.
Angela D.
Angela D.
E Waterboro, ME
I have a love hate relationship with time warner. They are the only internet provider I. The area so I am stuck with them but I feel they are over priced and take advantage of a simple luxury.
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX
There internet connection is reliable and is just the right speed for what we need. I like the fact that we can just purchase the internet and not get a package. Price is average for our area
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
San Diego, CA
I strongly dislike this company, very difficult to make changes to your account or cancel. And they are always changing the channels I get and recently made me install a digital adapter. Not the greatest customer service either. Trying a new cable company soon.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Portland, ME
My internet speed is never at the levels I pay for, and complaints continue to be ignored. The hardware provided by Time Warner Cable is consistently faulty. Time Warner Cable provides an inferior service and product, and has absolutely abysmal customer service.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
My Internet is fast reliable. I've never had any issues with the company or the Internet its self. I've had to call only once due to something I did and they immediately were able to fix it.
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
If I could get a better cable company I would.. Time Warners prices are too high, they have loiusy customer service and I'm tired of having to buy packages instead of just the channels I want
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?