BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sol K.
Sol K.
Unpleasant costumer service, interruptions in internet, extremely high prices and inconsistency in speed given. We pay for 60 Mbps and sometimes we get 100 Mbps (which is awesome) but sometimes we get 10 Mbps which is not ideal at all. And it can last for a while and be slow for a few days.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Corning, NY
Time Warner Cable has the fastest and most affordable internet in my area. I get extremely high speeds for streaming and game play. I would recommended it to anyone who is a gamer or enjoys streaming videos.
Keanie B.
Keanie B.
Decent, affordable service. I don't think there is anything exceptional about this company. I get internet, and I'm happy about that. I don't really have the option if going with another company in my area.
aimee v.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
I like that I can use fast internet. I t is important for my kids so they can game, you tube, and music. I like it so I can get my work and school done. I also like the caller ID feature on the television, it is super convenient. Also I like that I can DVR the shows I want to watch later.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Garland , TX
I like that time warner is much less expensive than the competition but sometimes I find their customer service and Internet service lacking. I've had more issues with my connection going in and out with TWC than any other provider I've used, but in the end the cost has kept me with them.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
Its hard to review cable companies, because you rarely have a choice. But, probably like most people I have had issues with Time Warner service. The only reason I give it 3 stars is that I have lived overseas and was stuck with DSL (in Berlin). So, I appreciate cable internet more now : )
Mari S.
Mari S.
Evansville, IN
Their rates are fair for a college town, but the connection absolutely sucks. We have the second highest package and I couldn't even stream netflix when I was the only one home. We finally got fed up with it not working and contacted support. They sent someone out the next day and found that there was a problem on the pole and now our internet works great. They had great customer service with our issue.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Brooklyn , NY
Time Warner cable can be good and bad. The good this is that cable is always available. There's plenty of channels to watch along with movies. And they have dvr option. Internet is sometimes slow though
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
Time warner started out okay but recently I have not been impressed at all! There consumer service has been pretty bad and I they are always increasing their prices! I have considered switching companies!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Woodstock, NY
This is our only option for cable Internet and television. They often throttle our speeds or block popular websites despite claiming g otherwise. I wish we had the option of using a more reputable brand.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?