BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Time warner has been so helpful since moving. ha difficulty with getting channels and the immediately sent a technician out to solve the problem. they also gave me a free movie channel and a free rental.
kim c.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable started out very reasonably and repair was easy to get. Since then prices continue to go up without warning and although it is getting better repair people are hard to get in a timely manner. Not anymore!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Greedy greedy cable company ! Dodgers fans have been held hostage by their greed and not letting other cable companies carry sports net LA .. I'm glad I switched companies when did (few years ago)the service was horrible !!!
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
Cable with them great, but internet is not the best. Don't even use the home phone, but it was cheaper to get all 3 in a bundle. Do like the security system they offer.
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Rene A.
It's a decent company. Ive had several issues with my cable/internet going out, along with several outages that last couple hours/day. The Internet works fine when it's actually working, but my cable still goes in and out often.
Miranda M.
There OK I have called several time to come fix my cable box they would come but never fix my box they do something with the lines which has nothing to do with the box
Catherine C.
murrieta, CA
They advertise extremely fast internet. I pay for the fast internet speed and the wifi randomly connects and disconnects all the time. Loading speed is extremely poor.
Meghan D.
I do like time warner cable and everything they have to offer. Although, we have always used time warner and ever since we got a security system, the wifi speed sucks.
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?