BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
The internet is more than my combo package was before we moved. Now it's expensive and it doesn't connect to all the devices. When it does connect it's slow. When you try to call customer service they don't care about you or your opinion, especially when they are our only option for providers.
Dee P.
Dee P.
The company is okay..lives up to all the negative hype though. Bad customer service and lots of outages but the internet speeds are good and the TV has lots of channels. Could be better on price in my opinion.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI
We have had TWC for many years because it was basically the only game in town. But we have had so many problems in recent years we are currently considering using another service. I would not recommend TWC at this time.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Time Warner has been good to us. At the end of every contract they work with us on trying to find the best possible service for the next year at an inexpensive price! Plus, their internet never kicks out during a storm.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Techie Expert
I hate Time Warner Cable so much. They have horrible customer service. They also jack up price without your knowledge. One day they may offer you one deal, another a different deal, and then when you finally get the bill with your desired package deal, the price will be completely different!
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
The internet goes in and out a lot of the time, and the wait time when you call customer service can be long. However, when you finally reach somebody they're typically nice...assuming they can speak English.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Time Warner Cable has the WORSE customer service of any other cable services I have experienced. The company will raise prices with out consulting you. Service goes out frequently. Not a fan. I prefer Direct TV
Viginia H.
Viginia H.
There was a month where my internet was down half the time. It's so hard to get a hold of customer sevice. When I'm next on queqe, they tell me its probably my router and that I need to talk to them instead...
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Meh. I live in a small town so beggers can't be choosers. They're always turning down my internet speed, I pay WAY too much for my cable/internet... They need to have regular prices for everyone. It seems it depends on who you talk to when you get your cable that makes your prices different!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
We have had constant issues with our bandwidth since we moved and TWC is our only choice for relatively "affordable" (read not the most expensive choice). We have had a couple guys out here to fix the issue and it continues, but since the last time they were out it isn't as bad. Not happy about the Comcast buyout- but I'm hoping being in Ohio we get better service from the people that will head our state.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?