BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
They are ok. Meaning we only have the one provider of cable internet in our area. It is pricey but it is what we need. My husband is a gamer so fast internet is a needed.
Regina M.
Mebane, NC
Their package prices are outrageous, and if you aren't careful there is always an extra charge or two on my bill. I have internet with TWC and in my 2 bedroom apt signal is too week to reach from the living room to my bedroom
Cassie G.
San Antonio, TX
I hate time warner. The customer service is terrible. The Internet is terrible. To get a service person out here. It's a almost a 2 week wait. I want to switch so bad to AT&T but they aren't in the area.
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Victoria M.
I've used TWC as my internet, phone, and cable for years and my wifi has always been great, I've never had issues with it being slow or not working! Phone service works great and I'd recommend it to all.
janelle a.
Bronx, NY
Service is not that great and sometimes it goes in and out without any explanation from the company. Not to mention they raise prices every year, I'm not satisfied overall with time warner cable internet or cable services.
Rachel B.
I never had a problem with Time warner cable. Some times my TV freezes but I just have to click to a different channel then go back to the one I was watching and it's fine. But other than that, I love having them as my company
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Time warner has been so helpful since moving. ha difficulty with getting channels and the immediately sent a technician out to solve the problem. they also gave me a free movie channel and a free rental.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
If they had another provider in my area, I would use them. I get terrible reception and the internet signal is soooooo slow. Have to have them out again this week. ugh
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Greedy greedy cable company ! Dodgers fans have been held hostage by their greed and not letting other cable companies carry sports net LA .. I'm glad I switched companies when did (few years ago)the service was horrible !!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?