BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Time Warner is unbeatable in our area when it comes to internet speed... but accomplishing anything with them is a nightmare. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I've had a good and bad experience with Time Warner. Internet speed is decent but I think the packages are pretty overpriced. Decent cable but again, expensive packages.
Nicole C.
Albany, NY
TWC is awful. Overpriced, terrible cable service, dropped channels and other issues. They are not helpful when you call customer service. They tell you to unplug your cable box and plug it back in as the solution to any problem.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pricing goes up after 1 year period when they say that the discount price has stopped after 1 year, they don't tell you, you find out from your bill. Don't like it much but it seems the cheapest, not too many options in Queens.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay what can I say I tried everything from dish to DirecTV to Cincinnati Bell I love Time Warner Cable its the best hands down so far from the ones that I have tried I have to say that so far I am very pleased with their services
Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have always been pleased with time warner. The only complaint is how hard it is to contact.m customer service. And contacting our local office is absolutely impossible.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Techie Expert
I had Time Warner Cable for a long time, the internet was constantly going off and ruining my school work, the television stations stayed on for the most part, except extreme storms, but the channel line up could use a little work.
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I used Time Warner Cable for several years and I loved it had a issue with it when we first got it but the service department was fantastic at taking care of the problem.
Sabrina H.
Binghamton, NY
Expensive. Always tacking on hidden fees. Rude customer service. Cable is way too expensive to even consider. If this wasn't my only option, I wouldn't use them. Period.
Misty M.
Lebanon Junction, KY
It could be worse, at least it doesn't glitch as as much as other providers. I would say the price range in a in between one, customer service is iffy and yeah it's good.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?