BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Hasia J.
Hasia J.
I hate time warner with everything inside me. Their prices change more often than I can keep up with. Customer care is a headache. They charge in advance for services you haven't used yet. Unfortunately they are THE only internet providers in my area so I am stuck with them
Emily M.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Overpriced, just like most cable companies. It is much better than Comcast, though.. Haven't had nearly as many problems with my wireless internet or internet connection speed. The packages offered for cable aren't worth purchasing, so we use Netflix, Sling, and a digital antenna.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Time Warner's internet service seems to run a lot faster than other providers that I've had in the past, but my service does get interrupted quite often. I don't know if it has to do with the particular area that I live in or it is a common thing. They are also quite expensive.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
The Internet service in my area (Goldsboro, NC) is so spotty, even at non-peak hours. I paid extra for faster internet and still I get slow service. And don't even get me started on customer service..
Aly V.
Aly V.
I HATE Time Warner Cable and wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't forced to use it like I am. The service is always wonky- I have to reset my cable and internet at least once a week. I call their customer service line more often than my own parents. What a waste of time!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Very hit or miss and quite expensive. Wifi in my house doesn't have a great range with their provided equipment and they don't offer the highest speeds in my area. Network is often down, too.

However, customer service has done a great job assisting me and testing when requested.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I have never had a issue with time warner they have always helped me when I cal and have great customer service!!! If they can't fix it over the phone they will send a tech out and make sure it's fixed!!! They have been a great company and I have had them for a very long time !!!!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Techie Expert
I feel their service is adequate , lately I have not been happy with slow internet connection, and increased prices.
Customer service is ok but if the prices continue to go up will look into Verizon.
Kylynne C.
Kylynne C.
Techie Expert
They are overpriced and the only company that services our house. While they do provide decent customer service and quality service, the cost is very high and they penalize you for dropping services.
Christine D.
Christine D.
I've had twc for years and have had issues with them. I'm the type of person. That doesn't like change so I haven't switched over to anyone else. I would get u verse but they don't offer it in my area.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?